Size (length*width*height): 52cm x 30cm x 35cm
What's in the box:
Pedrollo Centrifugal Water Pump F32-series 100~500 L/min (Made in Italy)
PEDROLLO F32-SERIES CENTRIFUGAL WATER PUMP WITH ENERGY SAVING "EFF1" MOTOR 100 ~ 500 LITER / MIN
PUMP INSTALLATION AND APPLICATIONS
- These pumps are recommended for clean water and fluids that are not chemically aggressive to the pump components.
- THEY ARE PRINCIPALLY USED FOR CIVIL, INDUSTRIAL AND AGRICULTURAL APPLICATIONS, WHICH BENEFIT FROM THEIR STURDINESS AND RELIABILITY.
- They are manufactured to EN 733 - DIN 24255 standards. Overall dimensions, sizes and positions of suction and delivery ports, support feet and other dimensional characteristics comply with these standards.
- Users can be sure these pumps will meet even the most demanding heavy-duty needs and that they can be easily interchanged with other standardized pumps.
- The design allows dismantling without disconnecting the pump body from the pipeline (back pull-out), making them easy to use in a variety of conditions.
- F pumps come in a wide and diverse range. The wide range makes it easy to select the correct model for each application.
- Together with high performance efficiency, this means big savings in operating costs since these are powerful machines often intended for continuous duty.
- Long stable characteristic curves.
- Performance characterized by high absolute values over the majority of the curve;
- Flat absorption curves at high delivery rates, to prevent motor overloading even during prolonged use.
- Good suction capacities at both low and high delivery rates.
- Curve tolerance according to ISO 2548.
- Manometric suction lift up to 7 m
- Liquid temperature between -10 °C and +90 °C
- Ambient temperature between -10 °C and +40 °C
- Max. pressure in pump body 10bar (PN10)
- Continuous service S1
- Cast iron PUMP BODY manufactured to EN 733 - DIN 24255 AND UNI 7467-NF E-44-111 Standards, built with flanged suction and delivery ports 9UNI 2236 PN10).
- Cast iron back-plate / motor bracket incorporating the mechanical seal housing.
- BRASS IMPELLER centrifugal radial flow type. (CAST IRON on 50/250 and above)
- AISI 316 stainless steel MOTOR SHAFT
- Ceramic and graphite MECHANICAL SEAL
- MOTOR: pumps are coupled directly to an asynchronous, high efficiency PEDROLLO induction motor of suitable size, which is quiet running, closed and externally ventilated, suitable for continuous duty. INSULATION class F
All three phase motors require an adequate external motor protector connected according to current standards.
- PROTECTION IP 55
- CONSTRUCTION AND SAFETY STANDARDS in compliance with EN 60 335 -1, (IEC 335-1, CEI 61-150) EN 60034-1 (IEC 34-1, CEI 2-3).
* Spare Parts Available
|Zone||Weight||Delivery Fee (RM)|
|West Malaysia||First 5.00 kg||7.50|
|Additional 1.00 kg||1.50|
|East Malaysia||First 1.00 kg||30.00|
|Additional 1.00 kg||12.00|