What's in the box:
Speed Out Damaged Bolt Screw Remover Extractor Screwdriver Drill Bits 4 PCS Tool Set
If you've ever stripped a screw or broken off the head of a bolt, you know how frustrating that can be. Well, not anymore. Introducing the SpeedOut damaged screw and bolt remover. With the SpeedOut, you can easily remove any stripped screw in ten seconds or less. You'll never again be slowed down or frustrated by a stripped screw or broken bolt. If you can use a drill, you can use the SpeedOut. In fact, it works so well it can even remove four-inch long, stubborn deck screws out of redwood. Even if you break off the entire head of a screw or bolt, you can still extract it right out. No problem.
- Removes Any Stripped Screw Or Bolt in 10 seconds or less
- #Phillips, Flat , Hex , Painted & More
- Durable Hardened Steel Construction
- Quick & Easy To Use
- High Quality And Professional grade hardened steel
- Product Dimension : 3.5 x 0.6 x 2.4 inches
- Boat Owners
How to Use:
- Drill Out
- Flip it bit
- Extract the Screw
- Not for use with impact Drivers
- To minimize the risk of injury, always wear eye protection .
- Cutting tools may shatter or break .
- Follow the safety instruction and warnings in your power tool instruction manual.
- Wash hands after handling.
- 4 pcs x Screw Extractor (SpeedOut )
- 1 x Manual
|Zone||Weight||Delivery Fee (RM)|
|WM||First 5.00 kg||7.50|
|WM||Additional 1.00 kg||1.50|
|EM||First 1.00 kg||30.00|
|EM||Additional 1.00 kg||12.00|