- Follows an enquiry-based approach and focuses on historical skills and knowledge.
- Carefully selected topics engage students with a mix of international and local history.
- Helps students refine literacy and language skills with specific considerations for EAL students.
- The Student Books, Workbooks and Teacher's Guide provide differentiated activities to meet the wide range of needs in your classroom.
- Offers a structured syllabus which follows the 2014 English National Curriculum with a focus on world history.
|Cambridge - Year 6|
How To Buy
|Zone||Order Total (RM)||Delivery Fee (RM)|
|West Malaysia||Flat Rate||FREE|
|East Malaysia||Flat Rate||FREE|