Size (length*width*height): 32cm x 23cm x 6cm
What's in the box:
Organisational Change: Development and Transformation textbook x1
Change Management is a crucial process for gaining the competitive advantage that is the goal of many organisations. Leaders and change agents are often faced with conflicting challenges of motivating and understanding increasingly diverse workforces, accounting to stakeholders and planning for the future in a chaotic environment. Comprising 12 chapters in 6 parts, the text opens with an explanation of the environment of change faced by organisations today. It then deals with managing organisational development, which is a planned process of change which is often subject to the incursions of organisational transformation, a more dramatic and unpredictable type of change. With the field of organisational change continuing to evolve, especially in an international context, future directions of change management are also discussed. Finally, to emphasise the relationship between theory to practice, Organisational Change: Development and Transformation 6e provides 10 local and international case studies and a suite of online cases supported by a case matrix. Case studies, exercises and support material present the challenges of change management in a real-life manner – examining issues from a variety of viewpoints.
New to Edition
- NEW framework diagrams for each Part illustrate the connections between organisational change, leadership, strategy, organisational development and other key theories of this subject
- NEW practitioner vignettes from local students, now working in organisations and industries, helps connect the content to real-life.
- NEW content on topical issues such as the role of organisational psychologists in organisational change
- NEW local and international cases keeps the content relevant and internationally focused.
- NEW experiential activities added to relevant chapters to engage learners.
Table of Contents
Part 1: Introduction
Part 2: The Environment of Change
2. Understanding change
3. Leadership and the role of the change agent
4. Managing resistance and organisational culture
5. The process of organisational change
Part 3: Organisation Development
6. Organisation development and change
7. OD interventions: people and process
8. OD interventions: strategy and structure
Part 4: Organisation Transformation
9. Organisation transformation and change
10. Change in a chaotic and unpredictable environment
11. Competitive and collaborative strategies
Part 5: The Future of Change Management
12. Future directions: change in a global setting
Part 6: Integrative Case Studies
|Zone||Order Total (RM)||Delivery Fee (RM)|
|West Malaysia||Flat Rate||FREE|
|East Malaysia||Flat Rate||FREE|