Size (length*width*height): 10cm x 10cm x 10cm
Expiry Date: Between 9 to 15 months
Certifications: Halal Certified* 100% Organic with No Herbicides, GMO-Free
* Rich in Fiber, Protein, Folate & Potassium
* Prevention of Cancer, Promotes healthy Bones
* Cook for Soup/Soymilk/Toppings on Meals
* KKM Mesti certified, Jakim Halal certified, Australia NASAA Organic certified
* 1-year shelf life from production
Green kernel black beans share many characteristics with their fellow bean family members (Legume), including red (kidney) beans, white (navy) beans, yellow beans, pinto (mottled) beans, pink beans, & Anasazi beans.
100% Organic Kernel Black Beans
Contain Fiber, Vitamins B, Minerals & Anti-oxidant. It is a power plus protein source. It's Good for Heart and helps to stabilize blood sugar levels. Also good for digestive tract benefits with a great source of fibre.
Store in a dry sealed container & place
How To Buy