What's in the box:
1 X Organic Care2u Organic White Quinoa (400g)
At Organic Care2u, we promise delivery the highest quality of organic product, which are cultivated without using of chemical fertilizers, herbicides or pesticides. Choosing organic not only preserves our earths resources but ensure what is going to our bodies is 100% natural, made the way nature intended.
Benefits of Organic White Quinoa
- Most protein-rich foods, contains all nine amino acids
- Relieve constipation
- Prevent heart disease by reducing high blood pressure and diabetes
- Keep our red blood cells healthy
- Essential for tissue growth and repair
- Relax blood vessels and alleviate migraines
- Improves energy merabolism
- No Pesticides
- No Artificial Additive
- No Genetically Modified
- No Artificial Colouring
- No Artificial Preservative
- No Artificial Flavouring
- No Synthetic Material
- HALAL, HACCP, GMP Certified
1. Place quinoa and water in a 1 1/2 quart/ medium sized saucepan, bring to a boil.
2. Reduce to a simmer, cover, and cook until all of the water is absorbed (about 15 minutes).
3. You will know that the quinoa is done when all the grains have turned from white to transparent, and the spiral-like germ has separated.
|Zone||Weight||Delivery Fee (RM)|
|West Malaysia||First 5.00 kg||6.00|
|West Malaysia||Additional 1.00 kg||6.00|
|Zone||Order Price Range (RM)||Delivery Fee (RM)|
|West Malaysia||Above 50.00||FREE|