Developers Tamsoft have made Oneechanbara Z2 Chaos an absolutely gorgeous game in 60FPS, 1080p glory! And with graphics like that the game needs the visuals to match - including the same raunchy and risque visuals we've come to expect, now for the PS4! The levels of sexy have been turned up in Z2 Chaos, something fans of the series won't be surprised by!
For those not sidetracked by the character models: have we got some gameplay news for you! The largest and most talked about gameplay change is the addition of the new combat system dubbed 'Cross Merge Combination System'; meaning you can have more than one character 'active' on the battlefield at any point, removing the need for on-the-fly swapping.
Switching characters can be used as part of a combo, allowing experienced players to coordinate attacks among characters to execute specific attacks! Do keep in mind that this feature is limited to two characters at the beginning of the game but you can obtain the other two character spots via standard progression. But who will we be playing with? The beautiful Kagura, Saya, Aya, and Saki!
- Zombie-Slaying Action has Never Looked So Good - The bikini samurai squad of Onechanbara return armed with a plethora of new moves and new Dare Drive or Xtasy demonic transformations for short bursts of intense power
- Four Lovely Ladies, Four Unique Playing Styles - Each of the playable ladies has her own unique weapons and abilities, and players may tagteam among them on the fly or even perform team combos
- Tons of Customization and Replay Options - In addition to the series' most involved storyline to date, Mission Mode provides specific challenges to complete, while skilled gameplay will unlock Yellow Orbs which can be exchanged for new gear and outfits to help earn a top spot in the online leaderboards
- A Suave, Stylish Soundtrack supported by Dual-Language Voice-Acting - In addition the funkiest, catchiest and most outlandish soundtrack the franchise has ever known, players may also choose whether to enjoy the gameplay experience with the original Japanese voices or - for the first time in series history - a full English dub
Onechanbara Z2: Chaos (Banana Split Edition) includes:
- Soundtrack CD
- Art book (softcover)
- DLC Code for Strawberries and Banana costume
|Zone||Weight||Delivery Fee (RM)|
|West Malaysia||First 1.00 kg||6.00|
|Additional 1.00 kg||6.00|
|East Malaysia||First 1.00 kg||13.00|
|Additional 1.00 kg||13.00|
CITY-LINK Express Website: http://www.citylinkexpress.com
|SKYNET Express Website: http://www.skynet.com.my
SKYNET Express Hotline: 03- 7958 2800
All purchases which including Games, PC Games Collector Edition, Gaming Accessories* / Action Figures / Computer Hardware / IT Gadget will charge based on weight.