Size (length*width*height): 4cm x 4cm x 7cm
What's in the box:
1 xOne Touch Select Test Strip 25's
Before using the OneTouch Selecttest strips to test your blood glucose, carefully read your meters Owners Booklet, and the inserts that come with the components of the system
- Keep test strips in a cool, dry place between 5C and 30C.
- Do Not test if there is condensation (water build-up) on your meter. Move your meter and test strips to a cool, dry spot and wait for the meter surface to dry before testing.
- Do Not open the test strip vial until you are ready to remove a test strip and perform a test. Use the test strip immediately after removing it from the vial, especially in high humidity environments.
- Tightly close the cap on the vial immediately after use to avoid contamination and damage.
- Store unused test strips only in their original vial.
- Do Not return the used test strip to the vial after performing a test.
- Do Not re-use a test strip that had blood or control solution applied to it. Test strips are for single use only.
- Do Not test with a test strip that is bent or damaged.
- With clean, dry hands, you may touch the test strip anywhere on its surface. Do Not bend, cut or modify the test strip in any way.
- When you first open a vial of test strips, record the discard date on the label. Refer to the test strip insert or vial label for instructions on determining the discard date.
#Diabetic #SelectMeter #OneTouchMeter #FarmasiALPHA
|Zone||Weight||Delivery Fee (RM)|
|West Malaysia||First 1.00 kg||6.00|
|Additional 0.25 kg||1.00|
|East Malaysia||First 1.00 kg||11.00|
|Additional 0.25 kg||2.00|
West Malaysia Using - Skynet
East Malaysia Using - Post Laju