Size (length*width*height): 18cm x 7cm x 10cm
What's in the box:
- 1 x Offspring Natural Premium Ultra-Soft Friendly Baby Wipes 20ct - 80ct
ULTRA SOFT PLANT-BASED WIPES
Premium Ultra-Soft Eco Friendly Wipes
Strong but soft , Generous in size
- Luxuriously soft, towel-like material, generous sizing of 17cm x 20cm for multiple time usage
- Made without polyster (plastic) component & 100% biodegradable plant-cellulose from Austria with Biobased-preferred certification
- Hypoallergenic, made with 99% purified water, fragrance-free and gentle enough for sensitive skin
- Made without fragrances, alcohol, phthalates, methylisothiazolione, phenols, chlorine processing, parabens, SLS, or other harmful chemicals.
HOW TO USE
1. Dont waste the wipes! Fold them in half for multiple usages. Did you know that you usually only need ONE wipe for your babys body?
2. Use one side of the wipe to cleanse mouth or any part of the skin, and the other side for other parts of the body.
3. Store at room temperature
4. Close lid firmly after each use to keep moist
5. Not flushable, but biodegradable in landfills!
Aqua (Purified Water), Gluconolactone (Skin Conditioning), Sodium Benzoate (Food Grade Preservative), Hydroxyacetophenone (Anti-oxidant agent), Olea Europaea Fruit Oil (Olive fruit oil), Calendula Officinalis Extract (Calendula flower extract), Lauryl Glucoside, Caprylyl/Capyl Glucoside (plant-derived surfactant), Polyaminopropyl Biguanide (Mild preservative), Ethylhexylglycerin (skin conditioning), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract (Organic), Chamomilla Recutita Flower Extract (Organic)
Does material of baby wipes really matters?
Yes! The material of baby wipes play an major role of a wipe. Offspring choses only biodegradable cellulose fibre from Austria, with USDA biobased preferred certification. Our biodegradable cellulose fibre wipes contain zero plastic and chlorine which is harmful to your child and to the environment. It also able to hold and retain more liquid than the usual
wipes, and that it wont dry off easily as compare to normal plastic-based wipes. So it also means you can use less wipes for better effect!
Why is your material embossed?
Our material has embossed design for easy and effective cleaning up.
Why is your material 60gsm feels lighter / thinner as compare to normal 60gsm wipes?
Bio-based and biodegradable wipes although it is 60gsm it doesnt weigh down the material as it doesnt contain any plastic, therefore it is light and moist, silky and soft, gentle to wipe your babys delicate skin.
What is in Offspring Plant-Based wipes?
Offspring plant-based wipes are all natural, from material itself to ingredients. Safe and gentle for your babys delicate skin. Our formulation is made using 99% water. The water has multi-layer filtering to ensure the highest purification and filtration. While other ingredients (remaining 1%) are made of organic-based ingredients, most important of all, our wipes are certified Australia Allergy, Made Safe & Toxic-Free, and Cruelty-Free.
We do not use any scents / fragrance / masking agent on our wipes and all scent from wipes are originally from the material and formulation itself.
What is Offspring Plant-Based wipes shelf life?
The shelf life of an unopened wipes is 2 years from manufacturing date. You can find the date of manufacturing and expiry date at the bottom of the wipes package.
How to store your wipes?
Close the lids each time after dispensing a wipe. Store at cool and dry area.
Can I purchase Offspring Product from the store?
Yes, you can also purchase from the following stores:
PASARMAYA, Kuala Terengganu ( Eastern Region)
Robinson @ The Gardens ( Central Region)
Bens Independent Grocer (B.I.G.) @ Publika ( Central Region)
Bens Independent Grocer (B.I.G.) @ Glo Damansara ( Central Region)
Bens Independent Grocer (B.I.G.) @ Ikano Power Centre Damansara ( Central Region)
|Zone||Weight||Delivery Fee (RM)|
|West Malaysia||First 1.00 kg||5.85|
|Additional 1.00 kg||2.00|
|East Malaysia||First 0.50 kg||12.10|
|Additional 1.00 kg||9.00|