Nissan Fairlady Z Ver Nismo - TT01E #58402
Already released as a 1/24 scale static model, the sleek Fairlady Z Version NISMO is now released as an R/C model on the latest "Enhanced" version of Tamiya's widely popular TT-01 chassis, the TT-01 type E. The TT-01E is a new chassis derived from the original TT-01; upgraded with some redesigned parts for structural rigidity and maintenance ease. The shock towers are now molded separately from the gear case covers. There is a new upper deck design along with a new TA-05 inspired steering system that reduces slop.
- Newly evolved TT-01 type E chassis features brand new A Parts and D Parts.
- A Parts (Uprights) are made of a polycarbonate plastic material.
- D Parts (Upper deck, motor cover, etc.) are made of a fiberglass-reinforced nylon material.
- Improved steering linkage design features a TA05 inspired steering system for sharper steering response.
- Completely new upper deck enhances chassis rigidity and mimics Tamiya's high-level race- spec machines.
- Upper deck also features a convenient transponder mount to further encourage fans to go to their local track and experience R/C racing.
- 4WD shaft-driven bathtub chassis with coil spring damped, 4-wheel independent double wishbone suspension and sealed front and rear gearboxes.
- Nissan Fairlady Z Version NISMO body is accurately reproduced with lightweight polycarbonate.
- Includes ESC (TEU-101BK), Type 540 motor, and LEDs for headlights and tail lights.
- 2-channel transmitter, 7.2V running battery & charger separately required.
- Wide variety of Option Parts are separately available to customize your machine.
(unless stated differently above)
|Zone||Weight||Delivery Fee (RM)|
|West Malaysia||First 1.00 kg||13.00|
|West Malaysia||Additional 1.00 kg||6.50|
|East Malaysia||First 1.00 kg||19.50|
|East Malaysia||Additional 1.00 kg||13.00|
Company Courier Services will be arranged by store owner.
All purchases will charge based on weight.
** Delivery is only within Malaysia.
** All Prices are quoted in Malaysia Ringgit (RM).