Size (length*width*height): 20cm x 15cm x 3cm
What's in the box:
- A set of 4pcs NGK IRIDIUM SPARK PLUG
|ITEMS:||NGK IRIDIUM SPARK PLUG|
|PACKAGES:||4PCS / SET|
- Proton Gen 2 (2004 - 2011)
- Proton Persona (2007 - 2016)
- Proton Satria Neo (2006 - present)
- Proton Saga BLM (2008 - Present)
- Proton Waja Campro (2000 - 2011)
- Proton Exora CPS (2009 - Present) (NOT FOR Exora CFE)
- Proton Prevé (2012 - Present) (NOT FOR Preve CFE Turbo)
Designed specifically for the performance enthusiast. Iridium IX® offers extreme ignitability, improved throttle response and superior anti fouling
- Fine Iridium tip ensures high durability and a consistently stable spark
- Iridium alloy has extremely high melting point, perfect for today’s high-tech, high-performance engines
- Trivalent Metal Plating - superior anti-corrosion and anti-seizing properties
- Outstanding acceleration, high fuel efficiency and durability
- Ultimate design, technology and performance.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
Iridium, with a higher melting point and higher resilience to oxidation than platinum, offers a dramatic increase in durability and service life.
Unique two-stepped centre electrode with a secondary micro-discharge burns off carbon deposits as they form.
Taper cut ground electrode ensures an excellent flame spread and improved vibration resistance.
A super fine centre electrode—just 0.6mm—for increased power, acceleration, fuel efficiency and ignitabillity.
- Use of iridium alloy makes a difference in performance!
The iridium that we use is a new alloy. In comparison with materials like platinum that are used in general-use plugs, it is a superb electrode material with an excellent melting point, hardness and strength.
- Improved ignition due to fine electrode!
Since the electrode is fine, which means that it is conducive to spark formation, the spark energy is large and ignition is improved. This produce the ultimate performance of the engine.
- Resistant to fouling, so maintains high performance!
The "thermo edge" burns off deposited carbon (product of combustion), preventing deterioration in the ignition performance of the plug and maintaining high performance.
BE AWARE OF IMITATION NGK SPARK PLUG:
|Zone||Weight||Delivery Fee (RM)|
|West Malaysia||First 1.00 kg||9.50|
|Additional 0.50 kg||3.00|
|East Malaysia||First 1.00 kg||15.00|
|Additional 0.50 kg||6.00|