The Jolly Phonics Pupil Books are write-in pupil books providing fun and engaging lesson activities for young children in their first year of learning to read and write.
Jolly Phonics Pupil Book 1:
- Introduces the 42 main letter sounds of English, each with its own story and action.
- Shows children how to use their letter-sound knowledge to read and write simple regular words.
- Teaches the first set of tricky words. Children learn to blend the sounds and identify the tricky part.
- Comes with step-by-step lesson plans and comprehensive support, provided in the Jolly Phonics Teacher’s Book.
This refreshed version of the book is the same as the previous one in terms of core content, but is enhanced with:
- A fresh new look in terms of cover and page designs.
- Easier navigation in a variety of ways, including colour-coding and contents.
- Alignment of content across the materials for consistency of teaching.
|Zone||Order Total (RM)||Delivery Fee (RM)|
|West Malaysia||Flat Rate||FREE|
|East Malaysia||Flat Rate||FREE|