What's in the box:
5 x tea bags
Organic Herbal Nursing Tea for breastfeeding moms to help stimulate healthy flow of breastmilk.
Based in stunning countryside amidst mountains in Austria is Neuner's, a family run establishment since 1884 across 5 generations of qualified herbalists. Trusted for generations, this award-winning tea is a firm favourite amongst breastfeeding mothers in Europe and UK.
- 100% organically grown herbs
- Guaranteed no GMO (Genetically Modified Organisms)
- 100% natural with no added flavourings
- Hygienically and individually packed in flavour-preserving sachets
Organic fennel seed, organic fenugreek seed, organic caraway seed, organic anise seed, organic lemon verbena leaves
Pour approximately 250ml of boiling water over tea bag in a cup. Allow to steep for 7-10 minutes. Recommend to drink 3 to 6 cups daily. Drink it iced or hot.
**NOT FOR USE DURING PREGNANCY**
- Consult your healthcare provider about the use of herbs when nursing a baby or if milk production continues to be low
- Do not use if you have known allergies to any of the above ingredients
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease
- Caffeine free
- Award winning (TiPS Awards - Best Breastfeedng 2011 & Best of the Best 2011)
|Zone||Order Total (RM)||Delivery Fee (RM)|
|West Malaysia||Flat Rate||FREE|
|East Malaysia||Flat Rate||FREE|