NeilMed Sinus Rinse
Is an easy-squeeze bottle system that allow you to deliver the saline solution with positive pressure to clean the nasal passages thoroughly, while maintaining your head in a comfortable position. You have complete control of the pressure and volume of solution, ensuring a gentle and soothing experience. Daily rising is safe and will keep your nasal passages clean, healthy and open. Other important features include:
- Single piece custom-designed black cap that fits in any nasal opening
- Suitable for use after sinus surgery and during pregnancy. Consult your physician with conserns.
- Portable for travel.
- 120 Sachets of USP Grade (Purity level 99% or higher) Sodium Chloride and Sodium Bicarbonate Mixture (pH Neutral, Isotonic, Preservatives & Iodine Free)
- Educational Brochure including directions for use
- Nasal Allergies, Dryness & Hay Fever
- Sinus Pressure & Nasal Stuffiness
- Nasal Symptoms from Flu & Cold
- Nasal Irritation from Occupational Dust, Fumes, Animal Dander, Grass, Pollen, Smoke, & House Dust
- Post Nasal Drip & Nasal Congestion
NeilMed's Mixture Sachets should be used with NelMed's 240ml (8 fl oz) Nasal Irrigation Bottle or Neil Pot device to achieve the best results. You may use NeilMed's Sachets with other irrigation devices as long as you mix with the correct volume of water.
Rinsing your nasal passages with only plain water will result in a severe burning sensation. Use lukewarm distilled, filtered or previously boiled water, properly mixed with NeilMed Sinus Rinse Sachets. Do not rinse if nasal passages are completely blocked or if you have an ear infection or blocked ears. Please retain the enclosed brochure for instruction and other important information. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool dry place.
Quantity: 120 Premixed Sachets
|Zone||Weight||Delivery Fee (RM)|
|West Malaysia||First 1.00 kg||14.00|
|Additional 1.00 kg||2.50|
|East Malaysia||First 1.00 kg||17.00|
|Additional 1.00 kg||12.00|
** Delivery is only within Malaysia.