Size (length*width*height): 100cm x 100cm x 100cm
- A wood chipper (also known as tree chipper) is a machine that is used to cut tree limbs, trunks, and branches into chips.
- Foam layer to protect the handle and prevent the machine move during operation .
- Shorter body to easy for control
- Has adjustable hood can adjust the angle of chipped wood discharge
- Rubber wheel with turn wheel axle
|Zone||Weight||Delivery Fee (RM)|
|West Malaysia||First 5.00 kg||7.50|
|Extra 1.00 kg||1.50|
|East Malaysia||First 1.00 kg||30.00|
|Extra 1.00 kg||12.00|