My Pals Are Here! Maths (3rd Edition) Workbook complements the Pupil’s Book using a variety of questions, word problems and riddles for reinforcement, testing and consolidation of concepts. Drawing from extensive research and feedback from teacher and pupils, the 3rd edtion supports the learning of mathematical concepts and development of processes with the following feature:
- Practice reinforces essential mathematical concepts, skills and problem-solving strategies using graded questions arranged in staggered levels of difficulty.
- Maths Journal provides opportunities for self reflection
- Challenging Practice broadens pupils’ thinking skills and extends their understanding of mathematics concepts.
- Problem Solving challenges pupils to use relevant heuristics for non-routine questions.
- Review consolidates concepts after every two to four chapters.
- Performance Task assesses the pupils’ knowledge and conceptual understanding through questions and activities that involve concrete materials.
|Cambridge - Year 1||Cambridge - Year 1|
|>||Cambridge - Year 1|
|Zone||Order Total (RM)||Delivery Fee (RM)|
|West Malaysia||Flat Rate||FREE|
|East Malaysia||Flat Rate||FREE|