Customers also purchased
- Reasoning communications and connections
- Chapter openings to jump-start learning in a fun and engaging way through poems, stories and common scenarios meant to capture the pupils' interest. Our learning activities also involve information technology and offers suggestions for meaningful parental involvement.
- Hands-on activities and games reinforce skills, concepts, and problem-solving strategies through cooperative learning.
- Thinking skills and heuristics
- Pupils are challenged to solve non-routine questions, and asked thought-provoking questions which help develop the pupils‚Äô thinking skills.
|Cambridge - Year 6||Cambridge - Year 6|
|>||Cambridge - Year 6|
|Zone||Order Total (RM)||Delivery Fee (RM)|
|West Malaysia||Flat Rate||FREE|
|East Malaysia||Flat Rate||FREE|