What's in the box:
Himitzu CE-70 Air Mirco Grinder Set
This handy die grinder features a “pencil-style” shaft that allows for better control than bigger die grinders! The 1/8 in. collet accepts most accessories on the market. Features include a variable speed to accommodate a variety of cutting, grinding, polishing or deburring applications. This versatile die grinder is a must-have tool for any detail work on small metal parts or hobby projects! The die grinder includes an air hose, inline oiler, brass coupler and two wrenches stored and organized in a custom carrying case.
- Variable speed throttle control for any speed up to 58,000 RPM and has a self-closing lever.
- Includes 10 different styles of grinding stone bits, but the 1/8" collet allows this micro grinder to be used with a large variety of 1/8" tool bits.
- Has a extremely flexible 50" hose with an abrasion guard that allows you to reach the most difficult areas.
- It's slim, lightweight, durable and comfortable to hold and use.
- Comes with an automatic inline oiler with a starter bottle machine oil.
- Ideal for cleaning and polishing of jewelry, porting cyline heads, dies or any hobby and craft uses.
1 Pc - Micro Air Die Grinder
1 Pc - Mini Oiler
1 Pc - Oil Pot
1 Pc - Female Nipple
2 Pc - Hand Wrenches
10 Pc - Mounted Stones
1 pc - Storage Box
|Zone||Weight||Delivery Fee (RM)|
|WM||First 5.00 kg||7.50|
|WM||Additional 1.00 kg||1.50|
|EM||First 1.00 kg||30.00|
|EM||Additional 1.00 kg||12.00|