- The Evolution of Road to The Show continues – First among the major improvements is a completely revamped advancement system, complete with improved logic and the removal of advancement goals. Also being introduced is a new beginning to a player’s RTTS career with the Topps Amateur Showcase, a series of games against other draft prospects
- Year-to-Year Saves – For the first time in franchise history, saves can be carried over from MLB 14 to future releases of The Show, meaning that gamers won't have to worry about starting their Franchise or Road to the Show seasons over in years to come
- Player Lock – The new Player Lock feature (a.k.a RTTS anywhere) gives users the ability to lock-on to any single player and enter games using the Road to the Show gameplay mechanic, allowing for faster games and more focused on-field action
- Quick Counts – Users will now be able to play a full nine-inning game in less than 30 minutes, half the time it takes in previous iterations of The Show. Despite the shortened game durations, realistic stats will not be compromised
- Stubs – Playing games in MLB 14 The Show rewards players with Stubs. Stubs can be used to purchase additional in-game content – like Road to the Show training points – or used in our new mode, Community Challenges. Stubs can be earned in any mode, and they are not required to progress through a mode
- Dynamic Difficulty – Baseball is a sport the dedicated love to master, but also one that can intimidate newcomers. In this year’s version of The Show, players who don’t feel like veterans yet can opt to start on a lower difficulty level and jump right in. An advanced logic system will then grade the user’s skill and adjust the challenge level up or down based on their overall performance
Baseball Excitement in Handheld Consoles:
MLB 14: The Show lets baseball fans enjoy and relive their favourite baseball game moments over again as it hits stores. It is the latest entry to the successful MLB: The Show franchise and is developed by Sony Computer Entertainment. MLB 14: The Show boasts of next generation improvements on its animation and gameplay and is deemed to be the first and only Major League Baseball simulation for next generation console.
More Realistic Animations and Innovative Gameplay:
Play as any of your favourite baseball superstars including the game athlete cover Miguel Cabrera and experience the thrill and adrenaline brought about by the game. Feel the excitement around the stadium mount up as over a thousand character models of fans cheer in a virtual crowd. Play through full games faster than ever before with the game’s Quick Counts option that utilizes generated pitch counts. Share your “big moments” from homeruns to game-winning grand slams with the game’s share feature.
Year to Year Saves:
Players can now be able to save and carry over their sweat-earned wins and saves in MLB 14: The Show to future versions of the game so that there would be no more need to restart both “Franchise” or “Road to the Show” seasons.
|Zone||Weight||Delivery Fee (RM)|
|West Malaysia||First 1.00 kg||6.00|
|West Malaysia||Additional 1.00 kg||6.00|
|East Malaysia||First 1.00 kg||13.00|
|East Malaysia||Additional 1.00 kg||13.00|
CITY-LINK Express Website: http://www.citylinkexpress.com
|SKYNET Express Website: http://www.skynet.com.my
SKYNET Express Hotline: 03- 7958 2800
All purchases which including Games, PC Games Collector Edition, Gaming Accessories* / Action Figures / Computer Hardware / IT Gadget will charge based on weight.