Warranty Period: 3 months
Warranty Type: Local Manufacturer Warranty
M4 Plus: Don't need to switch modes;
System supported: ANDROID,IOS,MAC,WINDOWS
Online & local content wireless display support/Video/Audio/Photo/Office file/Website/
Office Software Display Presentation: PDF/MS Word/MS Excel/MS Powerpoint/Keynotes
Online Streaming: Youtube,Hulu Plus,IDMB,Quickflix,Family On TV etc
Take photos: Yes
Remote Controller: Supported by Phone/Labtop/Tablet PC
Online Update: Yes
Support Video Format: AVI / DIVX / MKV / TS / DAT / MPG / MPEG1, 2, 4 / MP4 / RM / RMVB / WMV
Support Audio Format: MP1 / MP2 / MP3 / WMA / OGG / ADPCM-WAV / PCM-WAV / AAC
Support Photo Format: JPEG/BMP
Port HDMI: 1* HDMI 1.4
DC: 1 * Micro USB port
Phone Operating System: Android phone Support Android OS 4.2 or higher
Iphone:Support IOS 7.0 or higher
Tablet PC Operating System: Ipad: Support IOS 7.0 or higher
Android: Support Android OS 4.2 or higher
Other Device: Projector: Support Projector with HDMI output interface
1 * USB with WiFi 2 in 1cable
1 * User Manual
1 * Giftbox
Q1: No response after connection, no signal display on TV screen?
1) Check if the power supply was connected correctly, please use 5V 2A external power supply, the device's indicator light is red when turn on, if not, please replace the other USB power adapter.
2) If the device normal boot(its indicator light is red), check if the input signal source has chosen the right HDMI mode.
Q2: The Smartphone (Android/IOS) cannot show the same screen with the big-screen device after connected?
1)Check if choose the right same screen mode, the product supports for iPhone 4 or above, should choose the Airplay/DLNA mode of the wireless display receiver to connect. If it is Android Phone(support Miracast same screen, different brand's Android phone has different name and icon of Miracast same screen function), please choose the wireless display receiver's Miracast mode to connect. Wireless display has a mode switch button, press it once can switch Airplay or Miracast.
2) For iPhone, it need connect WIFI hotspot of wireless display receiver (SSID and code will on screen), then finish the same screen connect. Android phone can connect directly under Miracast mode.
Q3: The product can not be connected with Windows OS, can't display same screen when watch YouTube or Netflix videos?
1) The WiFi Wireless Display Receiver only support Android/IOS, not compatible with Windows OS.
2) The WiFi Wireless Display Receiver only support YouTube and Netflix web video display, not for APP same screen display.