How do you benefit from it?
Double ring orange skin peeler is designed to be a simple tool for users to peel fruits with thin and soft peel, rind or skin. It makes your life easier because:
- Kids can be protected from bleeding because it is safe for children. It is only made of plastic, not a sharp metallic knife. Using real knife can be a danger for smaller children and a plastic peeler plays a better role here. Having said that, you are advised not to let children under 3 years old to play around with the pointy edge.
- You can use it easily. It is simple and easy-to-use. Learning and mastering it to use it every day is as easy as pie. Just slides in your finger, preferably your thumb and cut open the orange skin in circular motion using the pointy tip. Pry open the skin using the edge and enjoy your juicy orange!
- You can use it for a long time without spoiling it. It is durable and hard to break. It is made of solid plastic material that can withstand repetitive use daily without breaking. Use it for a long time without worry about getting a new one.
- You can save your money and energy. It is cheap. It only costs you little and yet it helps you a lot in your daily life.
- You can use it and protect your finger tip. Finger tip is the most sensitive part of your palm. If you put too much force to peel open an orange, it hurts your finger and destroys the fruit as well. Using a tool instead of your own hand is always a better option.
- You can peel orange with ease even if your nails are trimmed. Most men keep their finger nails short and often they find it difficult to make the opening cut to facilitate peeling. A simple tool like this will definitely do the trick.
- You can protect your fingernails. Most women maintain their finger nails. Sometimes, pushing too hard while peeling an orange will break their nails. Or, using finger nails to peel an orange is not preferable because of nail polish. So, why don’t you use a simple peeling tool instead?
Double ring orange skin peeler product description
This orange peeler is designed to be simple and lightweight. It has a fairly cute mini mouse-shaped design. It has 2 rings in the body for you to slide in your thumb and index finger to guide the peeler along the fruit skin to peel it off. The ‘teeth’ region is the pointy edge to cut the skin open in circular motion. The long ‘tail’ is not only there for aesthetic purpose but also functional goal, which is to pry the skin open before pulling out the skin and removing it.
How to use double ring orange peeler
How does the double ring orange skin peeler work? It’s simple. Only 3 steps involved:
- Insert your thumb and index finger into the ring.
- Slides the pointy tip along the orange starting from the core, from top to the bottom.
- Pry the orange skin open with the little tail of the peeler and enjoy your orange!
Note: This tool is only suitable to peel fruits with soft and thin skin, such as orange, tangerine, mandarin orange, lemon and other similar fruits. Pomelo and shaddock are only suitable only if the peel is not too hard and thick.
Credit Cards (Mastercard & Visa)
We currently accept Mastercard and Visa credit cards. Your credit card information is secured and safeguarded when shopping at Youbeli.com. All information are encrypted and sent through secured and protected channels. As we are employing Mobile88 (iPay88) as our payment gateway, Mobile88 will be stated in your credit card statement.
Financial Process Exchange (FPX)
We also accepts FPX payment method as it is an ideal payment solution for customers who does not have a credit card. All that is needed to make an online payment is an online banking account. Payment is directly linked and connected to the customer's specified online banking account, transactions are usually instant and fast. Supported banks includes:
Cash Bank-in / Online Fund Transfer / Cheque
You may bank-in cash or cheque into the selected bank account below:
Bank : PUBLIC BANK
Account Name : YOUBUY ONLINE SDN BHD
Account No. : 3194858935
Bank : MAYBANK
Account Name : YOUBUY ONLINE SDN BHD
Account No. : 514048612629
Once you have successfully bank-in the amount, email the bank in slip to email@example.com with the stated Order No.
PayPal lets you send payments quickly and securely online using a credit card or bank account.
Not valid for cash only items.
|Zone||Weight||Delivery Fee (RM)|
|West Malaysia||First 1.00 kg||8.99|
|West Malaysia||Additional 1.00 kg||5.00|
|East Malaysia||First 1.00 kg||13.99|
|East Malaysia||Additional 1.00 kg||10.00|
Q: How much does my shipping cost?
A: The shipping cost is calculated automatically based on the location of your shipping address and the product weight /dimension.
To find out how much shipping costs, add the products that you would like to buy to your shopping cart and proceed to checkout. The shipping cost will be calculated automatically after you have entered your shipping address.
Enjoy FREE shipping if you purchase more than RM100 in ONE single purchase order. Free shipping is applicable to delivery within Malaysia including Peninsular, Sabah, Sarawak & Labuan.
Q: What courier service do you use?
A: We may send out your purchased item using Poslaju or GDex at our decision.
Q: Do you ship to my area?
A: We are currently delivering to all locations in Malaysia, including Peninsular, Sabah, Sarawak & Labuan. For international shipping, please kindly contact our sales team via firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange for a delivery.
Q: When will my order arrive?
A: Under normal circumstances, you will receive your order within 5 business days (7 business days for East Malaysia) starting from the day your payment is received by us. We will always strive to send out your purchased item quickest possible within the same day the payment is confirmed, if not, then the next day. The time needed for the delivery is depending on the distance to your shipping location and its availability.
For offline bank transfer, please allow additional 3 business days for us to process your payment.
Q: Can I track my shipping?
A: Yes, the tracking number of the courier service we use to deliver your purchased items will be included in the shipping confirmation email. We may use Poslaju or GDex courier service at our decision. You can check the shipping status via the websites provided below:
Poslaju tracking: http://www.poslaju.com.my/track-trace/
GDex tracking: http://126.96.36.199/official/etracking.php
Note: Sometimes the tracking number is not working yet because your purchased item has just been shipped. It will take some time for courier service company to update your tracking number in their system. Try to check again in 24 hours and the information should be available.
Q: What if I do not received my purchased item after a long time?
A: Please allow at least one week for the delivery process. We will always send out your purchased item immediately after your payment is confirmed, and use the fastest and most reliable courier service to send it out. However, something might have gone wrong if you still have not received your purchased item within 8 business days after you had placed your order and made your payment.
If this happens, please:
- Check your order status. If your order status is ‘not shipped’ even though you had made your payment, contact us instantly.
- If your order status is ‘shipped’, please check carefully whether you had filled out your shipping address correctly. Sometimes a small mistake will cause a delay in delivery.
- If your shipping address is correct, track your shipping status using the tracking number given to you to find out where your purchased items are.
- Contact us if you need any assistance.
If you have any other questions, please contact us at:
Tel: +604-226 4973
Mobile: +017-476 9021