Size (length*width*height): 15cm x 3cm x 9cm
Warranty Type: No Warranty
Warranty Period: No Warranty
What's in the Box: Vehicle GPSWhat is a GPS Tracker?
A GPS tracking unit is a device, normally carried by a moving vehicle or person, that uses the Global Positioning System to determine and track its precise location, and hence that of its carrier, at intervals
Why do you need a car GPS tracking device?
It allows you to see your car moving on a map in real time and reference the performance history.
A vehicle tracker has more advantages, for example, you can use it to locate your car in case you forgot where you parked it; track stolen vehicle; check and monitor your company vehicles
and their activities.
Vehicle rental / Fleet management etc.
Motorcycle/Scooter real-time tracking.
1. Real-time location tracking
2. Route history playback
3. Built-in vibration sensor
4. Overspeed Alarm
6. Supports Android and iOS
* The GPS tracker must be installed by professional personnel.
* Please install the device in the hidden place as followings: Under front windshield,In front
instrument panel,Under back windows.
* Avoid being placed with singal radiators like reverse sensor.
* The device has GSM antenna and GPS antenna inside. Please ensure the receiving side of the
device is face up and without metal cover.
1 x GPS Tracker
1 x Chinese User Manual
How To Buy
|Zone||Weight||Delivery Fee (RM)|
|West Malaysia||First 1.00 kg||6.00|
|Additional 1.00 kg||1.30|
|East Malaysia||First 1.00 kg||13.00|
|Additional 1.00 kg||12.00|