Fragrant rice has got five millennium's worth of agricultural history in Thailand, so it's no wonder that we consider the rice the country's national pride! Also known as jasmine rice or Hom Mali, the aromatic long-grain rice is favoured in Asian cooking and best served with spicy curries or savoury meat dishes.
Our MEWAH imported Fragrant Rice is specially sourced from one of Thailand's top premium-grade crop producers.
Here are some great benefits of adding the delicious goodness of MEWAH Fragrant Rice into your everyday diet:
- Daily source of Carbohydrates, Fibre and Protein.
- Content minerals such as Iron and Sodium.
- Gluten free, Cholesterol free and low in fat.
- Naturally scented, known for its delicious flavour and aroma.
- Tender and moist, with a soft and fluffy texture
- Enhances the spices and flavours of your home dishes
Recommendation: Please keep rice in the refrigerator to preserve its freshness.
|Zone||Weight||Delivery Fee (RM)|
|West Malaysia||First 1.00 kg||4.80|
|Extra 1.00 kg||2.00|
|East Malaysia||First 1.00 kg||13.00|
|Extra 1.00 kg||9.00|