- Detailed explanation of the Student Book and the Teacher Handbook structures.
- Curriculum coverage that lists the Computing Programme of Study (age 11-14) for England and CAS objectives for each chapter.
- Preparation for using the programming languages App Inventor and Python.
- Differentiated classroom work according to students ability and English language experience.
- Comprehensive two-page chapter introductions.
- Differentiated learning outcomes.
- Six lesson guides with overview, language development and key technical terms, lesson preparation and model answers.
|Cambridge - Year 7|
|Cambridge - Year 8|
|Cambridge - Year 9|
How To Buy
|Zone||Order Total (RM)||Delivery Fee (RM)|
|West Malaysia||Flat Rate||FREE|
|East Malaysia||Flat Rate||FREE|