Size (length*width*height): 32cm x 23cm x 6cm
What's in the box:
Marketing Management, Global Edition textbook x1
The gold standard for today's marketing management
Stay on the cutting-edge with the gold standard text that reflects the latest in marketing theory and practice.
The world of marketing is changing everyday--and in order for students to have a competitive advantage, they need a textbook that reflects the best of today's marketing theory and practices. Marketing Management is the gold standard marketing text because its content and organization consistently reflect the latest changes in today's marketing theory and practice.
This title is a Pearson Global Edition. The Editorial team at Pearson has worked closely with educators around the world to include content, which is especially relevant to students outside the United States.
A new chapter (21) titled Managing Digital Communications: Online, Social Media and Mobile has been added to better highlight that important topic. Significant attention is paid throughout the text to what a new section in Chapter 1 calls "the digital revolution."
The global chapter (8, previously Chapter 21) has been moved into Part 3 on Connecting with Customers and the new products chapter (15, previously Chapter 20) has been moved into Part 5 on Creating Value. The positioning and brand chapters (10 and 11) have been switched to allow for the conventional STP sequencing. These moves permit richer coverage of the topics and better align with many instructors’ teaching strategy.
UPDATED! The concluding chapter (23) has been retitled "Managing a Holistic Marketing Organization for the Long Run" and addresses corporate social responsibility, business ethics, and sustainability, among other topics.
UPDATED! Chapter 12 (previously Chapter 11) has been retitled "Addressing Competition and Driving Growth" to acknowledge the importance of growth to an organization.
Table of Contents
Part 1. Understanding Marketing Management
1. Defining Marketing for the New Realities
2. Developing Marketing Strategies and Plans
Part 2. Capturing Marketing Insights
3. Collecting Information and Forecasting Demand
4. Conducting Marketing Research
Part 3. Connecting with Customers
5. Creating Long-term Loyalty Relationships
6. Analyzing Consumer Markets
7. Analyzing Business Markets
8. Tapping into Global Markets
Part 4. Building Strong Brands
9. Identifying Market Segments and Targets
10. Crafting the Brand Positioning
11. Creating Brand Equity
12. Addressing Competition and Driving Growth
Part 5. Shaping the Market Offerings
13. Setting Product Strategy
14. Designing and Managing Services
15. Introducing New Market Offerings
16. Developing Pricing Strategies and Programs
Part 6. Delivering Value
17. Designing and Managing Integrated Marketing Channels
18. Managing Retailing, Wholesaling, and Logistics
Part 7. Communicating Value
19. Designing and Managing Integrated Marketing Communications
20. Managing Digital Communications: Online, Social Media and Mobile Marketing
21. Managing Mass Communications: Advertising, Sales Promotions, Events and Experiences, and Public Relations
22. Managing Personal Communications: Direct Marketing, Word of Mouth, and Personal Selling
Part 8. Managing the Marketing Organization
23. Managing a Holistic Marketing Organization for the Long Run
|Zone||Order Total (RM)||Delivery Fee (RM)|
|West Malaysia||Flat Rate||FREE|
|East Malaysia||Flat Rate||FREE|