Marimo is a Japanese word that consists of “ball” (mari; 毬) and “algae” (mo; 藻). It refers to the rare ball form of Aegagropila linnaei, a species of algae that could be found in limited numbers of lakes and seas in the Northern hemisphere.
Marimo bear a certain likeness to the Earth in being green and round and in their need to rotate to receive light on all sides.
They symbolize eternal happiness, perpetual friendship, and everlasting love by virtue of their slow growth rate and long life span which make it a great gifts to your loved ones.
- Bottle Material: High borosilicate glass
- Bottle Size: 11 * 10cm & 16 * 15cm
- Accessories Size : Approx 2cm (Glow In the Dark - GLD) - For you to Mix and Match
- Nano Marimo : Approx 10 to 1.5mm
- Gaint Marimo : Approx 30 to 40mm
- Light color : 7 color change every 5 sec. (Red, Yellow, Dark Green, Light Green, Blue, Purple, Light Blue)
- Change water ONCE a week, gently rinse wash. (Tap/Minireal water is ok)
- Do not put direct under sunlight.
- Light: Artificial Light Will Do:
- Recommended Range 5-28 Celcius Up to 34 Celcius
- Kindly maintain the Terrarium with Clean water.
- Difficulty: Super Easy (Easier than Easy) Not Much Care Needed.
Photo attached are random sampling and customer can choose their own Habitat acceoriess.
|Zone||Weight||Delivery Fee (RM)|
|West Malaysia||First 1.00 kg||10.00|
|West Malaysia||Additional 1.00 kg||6.00|
|East Malaysia||First 1.00 kg||14.00|
|East Malaysia||Additional 1.00 kg||12.00|