What's in the box:
Net weight: 100g
A Japanese Green Tea, with a roast to it. Also known as roasted green tea. It is distinctive from other Japanese Green Tea because it is roasted in a pot over charcoal, whereas most Japanese teas are steamed. This process lowers the amount of caffeine in this Hojicha tea.
- Great source of antioxidants
- Lower caffeine level than most green teas
- Lower the risk of heart diseases
- Decreases blood pressure
How to prepare Hojicha Green Tea:
- Place half a teaspoon of Hojicha powder into a small bowl.
- Pour 60ml of boiling water into the bowl.
- Whisk until frothy.
Other ways to use Hojicha Green Tea:
- Hojicha Biscuit - Combine Hojicha powder with soy milk, corn starch, salt and flour. Pipe the mixing after refrigerating. Put the in the oven for heating.
- Hojicha Latte - Add hot milk to Hojicha powder and whisk it. Feel free to add some honey.
- Hojicha Ice-cream - Choose your favourite ice-cream and sprinkle some Hojicha powder on it.
Ingredients: Roasted green tea powder
Expiry date: Described at the top of the package.
|Zone||Weight||Delivery Fee (RM)|
|WM||First 3.00 kg||8.00|
|WM||Additional 0.50 kg||1.00|
|EM||First 1.00 kg||10.00|
|EM||Additional 0.50 kg||1.00|