Size (length*width*height): 350mm x 116mm x 232mm
What's in the box:
- 1 x Charger
- 1 x Battery
- 1 x Side Handle
- 1 x Depth Gauge
- 1 x Dust Cup
- 1 x Cleaning Cloth
- 1 x Bit Grease
Makita 36V (18V x 2 ) Cordless 26mm Combination Hammer DHR263
The Makita DHR263 features a powerful 36v DC motor that has enough power to drill holes up to Ø26mm in concrete Ø54mm TCT core and Ø65mm TCT core, a vibration absorbing handle with rubber grip gives excellent control and the balance is what you have come to expect with Makita tools. This is a true 3 function machine with rotary hammer for masonry drilling, rotary only for drilling steel, timber and diamond cores plus hammer only mode for masonry chiselling and a 40 position bit holder allows for the perfect chisel angle to be achieved. The motor stops automatically when the capacity of one of the batteries falls below a certain limit and a LED warning light indicates which battery needs replacing/recharging. A LED job light illuminated the work area when the trigger is operated and the after glow feature keeps the light on for around 12 seconds once the trigger has been released.
Other features include a safety clutch to prevent the unit from "snagging" and "XPT" (extreme protection technology) prevents the ingress of dust and water. This 2 Piece kit is covered by Makita's 3 year warranty (subject to online registration).
- Powered by two 18V Li-ion batteries in series to supply energy to the powerful 36V DC motor drive system.
- Compact design that maintains the same easy handling and high manoeuvrability as the DHR262.
- LED Job light with pre-glow and afterglow functions
- 3 mode operation • Rotation + Hammering • Hammering only • Rotation only
- One touch slide chuck for SDS plus bit.
- Ergonomic soft grip.
- Battery capacity warning lamp.
- 40 different bit-angle settings.
- Battery Type : Lithium-ion
- Voltage : 36V (18V x 2)
- Max in concrete : 26 mm
- Max. in steel : 13 mm
- Max. in wood : 32 mm
- Impacts per Minute : 0-4800 ipm
- No Load Speed : 0-1,200 rpm
- Vibration K factor : 1.5 m/sec²
- Vibration: Hammer Drilling : 14.5 m/sec²
- Vibration: Chiselling : 14 m/sec²
- Vibration: Drilling into metal : 3 m/sec²
- Net weight : 4.7 kg
|Zone||Weight||Delivery Fee (RM)|
|West Malaysia||First 1.00 kg||6.00|
|Additional 1.00 kg||1.50|
|East Malaysia||First 1.00 kg||15.00|
|Additional 0.25 kg||5.00|