What's in the box:
- 2 x (1.5Ah) Battery
- 1 x Charger
- 1 x Belt clip
- 1 x (2-65) Philip Bit
- 1 x Carrying Case
Makita 12V Cordless Impact Driver TD110DWYE
Makita have launched their new 12V Max CXT Slide range - compact and light ergonomically designed tools that look and feel like the 18V cordless power tools.
The Makita 12V Max range offer improved high-capacity & durablity, ease of use, fast charging, and easy to hold grip shape compared to their previous older 12V cordless tools, which had a cassette style battery system.
The Makita 12V Max CXT range is designed to suit the needs of kitchen fitters, second fix carpenters, electricians, plumbers and mechanics. These tools have been specially designed to be extremely compact and lightweight while still featuring all day run time that will allow you to get the job done.
The Makita 12V Max CXT Impact Driver Drill, TD110DZ, is reasonably powerful and fairly compact in its design, making this your perfect sidekick for light to medium duty fastening jobs.
- CXT - Compact eXtreme Technology
- Ultra compact and lightweight design allows users to comfortably handle the tools for prolonged periods of time
- Newly designed 12V MAX slide type battery platform
- Best possible ergonomically designed handle for driver drill applications - In order to provide maximum thrust to the bit, the top back of the handle is ergonomically contoured and widened to perfectly fit the U-shape between thumb and index finger
- Single LED joblight with pre glow and after glow functions
- Variable speed controlled by trigger
- Voltage: 12V
- Max capacity : Machine screw: M4 - M8
- Max capacity : Standard bolt: M5 - M12
- Max capacity : High strength bolt: M5 - M10
- Coarse thread (length): 22mm - 90mm
- Impacts per minute: 0 - 3500 ipm
- No load speed: 0 - 2600 rpm
- Max tightening torque: 110Nm
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 153mm x 66mm x 204mm
- Weight: 0.9kg
|Zone||Weight||Delivery Fee (RM)|
|West Malaysia||First 1.00 kg||6.00|
|West Malaysia||Additional 1.00 kg||1.50|
|East Malaysia||First 1.00 kg||15.00|
|East Malaysia||Additional 0.25 kg||5.00|