Lost Planet 3 is a combination Third and First-person Shooter, that is the 2013 prequel to the entire Lost Planet game franchise. The extreme and unpredictable conditions that characterized the Lost Planet series return, harsher than ever before as new truths about the foreboding planet and the colonial history of E.D.N. III are revealed. Game features include a new protagonist, a variety of player perspectives, ever-changing weather, tactical combat against Akrid enemies, and multiplayer support.
- Return to Extreme Conditions - Taking the series back to its roots, Lost Planet 3 returns to E.D.N. III, delivering a dynamic game world that's more dangerous than ever before.
- Brave the Terrifying - Play as blue collar worker Jim Peyton, risking assignments in treacherous conditions to earn his hazard pay and return home to his family.
- Home Away From Home - Protect yourself from hostile Akrid and the unpredictable ice storms on E.D.N. III with your utility rig. Equipped with an assortment of tools you'll need to learn to use the rig to your advantage in order to survive.
- Gameplay Variety - Offering a mix of first-person combat in the rig, and third-person gunplay on foot.
- Stormy Weather - The ever-changing weather system of E.D.N. III affects the way you play with conditions that create an imposing environment players will need to adapt to.
- Intense, Cinematic Experience - Developed with the Unreal Engine 3, Lost Planet 3 presents a visually stunning and unique terrain that impacts the gameplay.
- Killer Enemies - The Akrid are back, bigger, angrier and demanding of a more tactical approach during combat.
- Save Your Energy - Harvest energy by planting thermal posts and use the supply to upgrade your weapons. The longer you leave your post in the ground, the more energy you'll source... but this reward brings with it the threat of increasing Akrid reproduction, adding even more risks to the unstable environment. Will the reward be worth the risk?
- Reveal the Hidden Truths of E.D.N. III - The uncharted world has many secrets locked away. Jim's search for thermal energy will ultimately reveal further mysteries.
- Lonely Planet? – Lost Planet 3 will support a full set of multiplayer modes that enhance players experience of the Lost Planet world.
|Zone||Order Total (RM)||Delivery Fee (RM)|
We will provide you with the tracking number via email once we send out your package so that you can track it while it is in transit.
The lead shipping time to West Malaysia is approximately 3 to 4 working days after dispatch. An additional day is required for deliveries to East Malaysia.
You will be happy to know that delivery is free of charge throughout Malaysia!