What's in the box:
1 x LOCK & LOCK HPL931D - Classic Food Container 350ml
1 x LOCK & LOCK HPL931L - Classic Food Container 430ml
LOCK & LOCK HPL931D - Classic Food Container 350ml (Size 89 x 122mm) Weight 76g)
LOCK & LOCK HPL931L - Classic Food Container 430ml (Size 89 x 151mm) Weight 84g)
Total Weight 160g
100% air and liquid proof container. Container can be cleaned in the dishwasher, heated in the microwave oven (with an open lid) and put in the freezer. The container has an oblong size with millimeter signs on the side. This container can be used for making salad dressings, flavored oils and much more.
Containers HPL931, HPL931D and HPL931L fit for the same lid
Most Purified container we ever made!
All passed the leakage tests by authoritative local and international institutes. 4-side of locking system of lock and lock makes it possible to be airtight due to equal pressure to all 4 sides.
It has passed the KEMTI's bending test. If the container were to be used 10 times a day, it could be used for 821 years(semi-permanently). Durability of Lock and Lock is safe for change of temperature from -4°F to 210°F (-20°C to 99°C). It makes Lock and Lock safe for use in the microwave, freezer and dishwasher.
Used superior raw material with durability and heat-resistant ability which is friendly to the human body. Passed the strict hygiene and safety tests of U.S. FDA and German SGS.
Space Saving Design
Stacking system aims to help with space saving. The design of the containers enables excellent space saving in the refrigerator, freezer, cupboard and drawers.
Use & Care
• Wash before use.
• Top rack dishwasher safe.
• Do not use abrasive cleaners and scrubbers.
• Silicone seal can be removed for cleaning if necessary.
• Do not use a sharp object to remove the seal.
Microwave Use & Care
• Unlock all four latches and loosen lid before use in microwave.
• The container base and lid are microwave safe for reheating purposes only.
• Do not use lid or base in oven, under browning elements or on stove top.
• Avoid overheating food high in oil, fat, sugar, or Tomato content to prevent permanent stains, pitting or other dangers associated with high temperature.
|Zone||Weight||Delivery Fee (RM)|
|WM||First 0.50 kg||7.00|
|WM||Additional 0.50 kg||3.00|
|Sarawak||First 0.50 kg||10.00|
|Sarawak||Additional 0.50 kg||5.00|
|Sabah / Labuan||First 0.50 kg||11.95|
|Sabah / Labuan||Additional 0.50 kg||6.05|
- Item will be ship after full payment is received..
- Via Pos Laju or other Courier Services
- For Sabah/Sarawak, if the shipping weight for an item is 2kg above will be shipped by Pos Parcel / Registered Parcel
Order Process Time:
- The order process time is 1 to 3 working days
- If there are any cause for shipment delay, we will email you
- If item is/are not received within the estimated working days, please email us at email@example.com
Estimated Delivery Date:
By Courier Services:
- Peninsular Malaysia: Next 3 to 5 business days from delivery day
- East Malaysia: Next 4 to 7 business days from delivery day
By Pos Parcel / Registered Parcel:
- Peninsular Malaysia: Not applicable
- East Malaysia: Next 7 to 12 business days from delivery day
- We will update the tracking number between 7pm to 9pm on the delivery day
- Please take note that most courier system is not updated online instantly, we advice you to check after 24 hours after receiving the tracking number.