Size (length*width*height): 40mm x 30mm x 10mm
1x LM78H08K 8V Voltage Regulator [TO-3]
Voltage regulators are very common in electronic circuits. They provide a constant output voltage for a varied input voltage. In our case the 7808 IC is an iconic regulator IC that finds its application in most of the projects. The name 7808 signifies two meaning, 78 means that it is a positive voltage regulator and 08 means that it provides 8V as output. So our 7824 will provide a +8V output voltage.
The LM78XX series is available in an aluminum TO-3 package which will allow over 1.0A load current if adequate heat sinking is provided. Current limiting is included to limit the peak output current to a safe value. Safe area protection for the output transistor is provided to limit internal power dissipation. If internal power dissipation becomes too high for the heat sinking provided, the thermal shutdown circuit takes over preventing the IC from overheating.
- Constant +8V output regulator to power microcontrollers and sensors in most of the projects
- Adjustable Output Regulator
- Current Limiter for certain applications
- Regulated Dual Supply
- Output Polarity-Reversal-Protection Circuit
- DC Input Voltage: 7.5V - 35V (Max)
- Output Current: >1A
- Storage Temperature: -65degC - 150degC
- Operating Temperature: 0degC - 70degC
- Package: TO-3
- 5V Positive Voltage Regulator
- Minimum Input Voltage is 7.5V
- Maximum Input Voltage is 25V
- Operating current(IQ) is 5mA
- Internal Thermal Overload and Short circuit current limiting protection is available.
- Junction Temperature maximum 125 degree Celsius
- Available in TO-3 package
- All type regulator
|Zone||Weight||Delivery Fee (RM)|
|West Malaysia||First 1.00 kg||8.00|
|Additional 0.50 kg||2.00|
|East Malaysia||First 0.50 kg||12.00|
|Additional 0.50 kg||4.00|
- All parcel will ship with Poslaju.
- Order recieved before 2pm will ship in the same day, except Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays
- You can track your order here: https://www.tracking.my/couriers/poslaju