What's in the box:
LD PVC Ball Valve Threaded Type (Made In Taiwan)
Please contact us for full irrigation system design from A to Z, from pumping system to fertilizing. We are expect in irrigation design based on your needs. Sprinkle system, tubing dripping system, tape dripping system, rain tape, drip tape, mist system, nursery system, etc depend on which solution is best for you. Just call us at: Jonny Ong (+6016-5217204) or Johnson Ong (+6017-5969626)
A ball valve is a valve that opens by turning a handle/Gear attached to a ball inside the valve. The ball has a hole, or port, through the middle so that when the port is in line with both ends of the valve, flow will occur. When the valve is closed, the hole is perpendicular to the ends of the valve, and flow is blocked. The handle position lets you "see" the valve's position. Ball valves are durable and usually work to achieve perfect shutoff even after years of disuse. They are therefore an excellent choice for shutoff applications.
- Pure and rigid virgin material.
- PVC solid handle.
- One piece reinforced handle.
- 100% 3 ways 235 PSI pressure tested at 73°F(22°C) on every valve according to ASTM F1970.
- Industrial grade, maintenance free sealed unit and compact design.
- EPDM or genuine Viton O-ring seals.
- Excellent flow characteristics.
- CTS standard also available.
- Resistant to many inorganic chemicals.
- Severe shock loads are absorbed by the valve body, not the ball and seat, minimizing the chance of uneven wear and leakage.
|Zone||Weight||Delivery Fee (RM)|
|West Malaysia||First 5.00 kg||7.50|
|West Malaysia||Additional 1.00 kg||1.50|
|East Malaysia||First 1.00 kg||30.00|
|East Malaysia||Additional 1.00 kg||12.00|