Size (length*width*height): 10mm x 10mm x 10mm
What's in the box:
L7805CV 5V Voltage Regulator [TO-220]
1x L7805CV 5V Voltage Regulator [TO-220]
Voltage regulators are very common in electronic circuits. They provide a constant output voltage for a varied input voltage. In our case the 7805 IC is an iconic regulator IC that finds its application in most of the projects. The name 7805 signifies two meaning, 78 means that it is a positive voltage regulator and 05 means that it provides 5V as output. So our 7805 will provide a +5V output voltage.
The output current of this IC can go up to 1.5A. But, the IC suffers from heavy heat loss hence a Heat sink is recommended for projects that consume more current. For example if the input voltage is 12V and you are consuming 1A, then (12-5) * 1 = 7W. This 7 Watts will be dissipated as heat.
- Constant +5V output regulator to power microcontrollers and sensors in most of the projects
- Adjustable Output Regulator
- Current Limiter for certain applications
- Regulated Dual Supply
- Output Polarity-Reversal-Protection Circuit
- DC Input Voltage: 8V - 35V (Max)
- Output Current: 1.5A (Max)
- Storage Temperature: -65degC - 150degC
- Operating Temperature: 0degC - 125degC
- Package: TO-220
- 5V Positive Voltage Regulator
- Minimum Input Voltage is 7V
- Maximum Input Voltage is 25V
- Operating current(IQ) is 5mA
- Internal Thermal Overload and Short circuit current limiting protection is available.
- Junction Temperature maximum 125 degree Celsius
- Available in TO-220 and KTE package
- All type regulator
|Zone||Weight||Delivery Fee (RM)|
|West Malaysia||First 1.00 kg||8.00|
|Additional 0.50 kg||2.00|
|East Malaysia||First 0.50 kg||12.00|
|Additional 0.50 kg||4.00|
- All parcel will ship with Poslaju.
- Order recieved before 2pm will ship in the same day, except Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays
- You can track your order here: https://www.tracking.my/couriers/poslaju