Korean Donbook Multipurpose Shoulder Bag
Material: PU Leather
Colours: Wine red, Blue, Milk tea, Black
Material: PU Leather
Bag - 20cm (l) x 15cm (h) x 3.5cm (w)
Strap - 121cm
- 4 small pockets ( can fit with cards, money, coins, documents and etc)
- 2 medium porckets (can fit with phone and etc)
- 2 large pockets (can fit with wallet, phone, camera, documents and etc)
- Pochette bag, a twin pocket bag, can keep your belongings separately depending on the purpose or type.
- Multi ways to wear as shoulder bag or clutch bag with detachable strap.
- Use more efficiently with card pocket, and zip pocket inside the bag.
- Hidden pocket, between the twin pockets, is good for yor frequent used items.
|Zone||Weight||Delivery Fee (RM)|
|West Malaysia||First 0.50 kg||6.50|
|Additional 0.50 kg||4.00|
|East Malaysia||First 0.50 kg||9.50|
|Additional 0.50 kg||5.00|
Immediate purchase order handling and secure fast shipping is our commitment to our customer. All items will be shipped within 2 days after we received the cleared payment notifications except for weekend or public holiday. This is because all Courier Company or pos never do any pick up during this period. We ship out all items by using Skynet and Poslaju courier service by default.
Delivery cut off time is daily 10am. Any payment made before 10am we will courier your item out on that working day. Otherwise will be courier out the next working day.
Please contact us if your item not received after 3 working days by email us at:[email protected] or whatapp/Line/Viber/SMS: 017 752 1080
For latest Skynet delivery status, please check at official Skynet Tracking Site: http://www.skynet.com.my/
In the event of non-stock availability for a specific order, seller would contact buyer for decision to be placed on backorder or to proceed with a full-refund thus not wasting any time for both parties.
We allow combine shipping if buyers purchase multiple items from us, by default additional RM3 for each subsequent item.
Risk of Loss
All items purchased are made pursuant to a shipment contract. This means that the risk of loss and title for such items are passed to you upon our delivery to the courier service.