What's in the box:
Kazumi KZP210S 2" x 1HP (750W) Heavy Duty Submersible Pump (Japan)
The Kazumi Submersible Pump offer long life and trouble free performance at a low investment cost. Motor Casing, impeller shaft and all hardware are made of 304 Stainless Steel, with impeller and other exposed parts made of cast-iron. Each pump is tested at the factory for performance as well as safety.
- Impeller: Hydrodynamically well-balanced, single-vaned, semi-open & non-clogging type.
- Mechanical Seal: Oil-bath type, double mechanical seal & oil seal offers which ensure a longer life time.
- Shredder Mechanism: Surface hardening heat treatment is done on impeller vanes and cutting edges on impeller cover, both of which are the main components of shredder mechanism.
- Compact and Light Weight: Designed to be light, so easy to carry and handle.
- Quiet: Dynamic balance adjuster enables pump to run balanced with less noise in addition to underwater operation.
- Economical: Long-runable with less maintenance cost.
- Ideal for sewage, industrial and ground water drainage installation in the following fields.
- Sewage pumping stations.
- Sewage treatment plants.
- Septic tanks.
- Collecting and settling sumps.
- Flood and emergency.
- Drainage of dirty water with rags mixed in.
|Zone||Weight||Delivery Fee (RM)|
|West Malaysia||First 5.00 kg||7.50|
|West Malaysia||Additional 1.00 kg||1.50|
|East Malaysia||First 1.00 kg||30.00|
|East Malaysia||Additional 1.00 kg||12.00|