What's in the box:
1 x Kazumi KZ3900N (Japan) 3900W Starting 3300W Running Petrol Generator with 12V Charging & 2unit 240V AC Plug
In keeping with Kazumi's reputation for smooth and quiet operation, the KZ3900N is fitted with anti-vibration engine mounts and large noise-suppressing mufflers, to make your life easy.
Its stable power delivery comes courtesy of Automatic Voltage Regulator (AVR) system, which automatically compensates for fluctuations when the generators' load changes.
And for functionality and added safety, an AC/DC circuit breaker and oil alert light are standard on all models, while an easy-to-use control panel features 15 amp sockets, battery charger and circuit protector.
• Automatic Voltage Regulator (AVR) system
• Anti-vibration engine mounts
• Large noise-suppressing mufflers
• Low oil alert light
• Easy-to-use control panel
- 3300 surge Watt and 3300 rated running Watt
- 6.5 HP engine, 4-stroke OHV, low oil shutdown, 3600 RPM
- 240-Volt 12 Amp operation
- Frequency: 240-Volt/60 Hz, engine displacement: 107 cc
- Recoil start; circuit protection
- Two 240-Volt AC outlets and one 12-Volt DC outlet for battery charging
- Run time: nine hours at 50% load
- Decibel rating: less than 65 dB
- Fuel type: unleaded gasoline, 1.2 Gal. fuel tank
- EPA approved
- High altitude use: this generator is not recommended for high altitude use above 3,000 ft.
- Gasoline Powered Generator
|Zone||Weight||Delivery Fee (RM)|
|West Malaysia||First 5.00 kg||7.50|
|West Malaysia||Additional 1.00 kg||1.50|
|East Malaysia||First 1.00 kg||30.00|
|East Malaysia||Additional 1.00 kg||12.00|