Size (length*width*height): 190mm x 140mm x 250mm
|Packaging size :||5L|
- Enables effortless removal of oil, grease, rust, dust, algae and emissions soiling.
- Can be used on aluminium
- pH value in concentrate approx. 7
- Tensides biodegradable in accordance with OECD
- Ready-to-use detergent (RTU)
- Quick and efficient cleaning in combination with a Kärcher high-pressure cleaner
WARNINGS AND SAFETY RECOMMENDATIONS ACCORDING TO EC DIRECTIVES
- P102 Keep out of reach of children.
- EUH210 Safety data sheet available on request.
Safety data sheet Product information
- Aluminium façades
- Stone surfaces
The perfect addition: Kärcher cleaning agents and care agents.
For over 30 years, Kärcher has placed huge importance on environmental considerations and resource conservation in the development and production of its cleaning agents and care agents and its choice of raw materials that go into them. The cleaning agents, which are specifically designed for the devices, not only guarantee optimum cleaning results but also save water, time and energy. At least some degree of biodegradability is always guaranteed. In the manufacture of its new eco!ogic universal cleaner, however, Kärcher is going one step further by using tensides exclusively from 100% renewable raw materials and a bottle made from >96% plant-based plastic – another plus point for environmental protection.
|Zone||Weight||Delivery Fee (RM)|
|West Malaysia||First 1.00 kg||6.00|
|Additional 1.00 kg||1.50|
|East Malaysia||First 1.00 kg||15.00|
|Additional 0.25 kg||5.00|