Size (length*width*height): 32cm x 23cm x 6cm
What's in the box:
International Business, 3rd Edition textbook x1
Drawing from the combined experiences of Mike Peng and Klaus Meyer International Business provides a comprehensive insight into contemporary business practices. Covering recent global developments and current issues such as Brexit, as well as the historical context of international business, the third edition highlights the complex nature of global business.
New to this Edition
- All references and recommended reading have been checked and updated helping to promote further research.
- MindTap is available with this title; an online learning solution with encompassing many different content types. MindTap can be customised to suit individual courses and contains supporting applications and analytics to help learners make the most of the range of content.
- Updated figures and tables throughout the text provide students with the most recent data available.
- Coverage of the latest business concepts, including coverage of Brexit and other anti-globalization movements which reflect some of key the challenges that modern business professionals are facing.
- Over 100 new and updated cases featuring companies such as Spotify, Airbnb and BMW provide students with relatable examples of global business practices.
Table of Contents
Part I: Foundations
1. Globalizing Business
2. Formal Institutions: Political, Economic and Legal Syst
4. Firm Resources: Competitiveness and Growth
Part II: Business Across Borders
5. Trading Internationally
6. Investing Abroad Directly
7. Exchange Rates
Part III: Globalization
8. European Integration
9. Global Integration and Multilateral Organizations
10. Socially Responsible Business
Part IV: The Firm on the Global Stage
11. Starting International Business
12. Foreign Entry Strategies
13. Competitive Dynamics
14. Global Strategies and Acquisitions
Part V: Operations in the Global MNE
15. Organizing and Innovating in the MNE
16. People in the MNE
17. Customers and Suppliers of the MNE
Part VI: Six Integrative Cases
|Zone||Order Total (RM)||Delivery Fee (RM)|
|West Malaysia||Flat Rate||FREE|
|East Malaysia||Flat Rate||FREE|