We are ready to assist you if your product is faulty within the warranty period.
Warranty is not covered should they fall under the following conditions:
- Any product not purchased from Blue Rhino IT Distribution.
- Any product without a valid, readable serial number, including but not limited to products with missing, damaged, altered, or otherwise unreadable serial number.
- Any product that is returned without all original packaging and accessories, including the retail box, manuals, cables, and all other items originally included with the product.
- Any product that is already End-Of-Life, no more selling by local brands' distributors.
- Any product that exhibits physical damage.
- Items such as power adaptors, cables, batteries, software CDs, connectors, media (unless otherwise specified).
Warranty Claim Procedures
Please email us at [email protected] if the product(s) is still under warranty. Please include the following details in the email:
- Order No
- Payment Slip
- Faulty Issue
- Return Address, Your name & contact number
Upon receiving the above request, we will contact you within 1~2 working days for further instructions. Please email us the parcel tracking number, courier company & order number once you have sent out the product for a warranty claim.
Failure to email us may result in delaying the processing of the warranty claim. We will advise you with further instructions once we confirm the item is faulty due to non artificial damage.
All communication must go through email, telephone call is not supported.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning the faulty item. Shipping costs are non-refundable.