Youbeli x Valentine's Day Photo Contest Terms & Conditions:
1. Rules & Eligibility
· 1.1. This Contest will be governed by these terms and conditions, and details of the contest (collectively referred to as the “Terms & Conditions”). Every participant agrees that these Terms & Conditions have been read and understood and by their participation in the Contest, agrees to be bound by these Terms & Conditions.
· 1.2. The “Youbeli x Valentine's Day Photo Contest” Contest (hereinafter referred to as the “Contest”) is organized by Youbeli.com (hereinafter referred to as the “Organizer”), which is solely responsible for the execution and management of the Contest.
· 1.3. Subject to Clause 1.4, the Contest is open to all citizens and residents of Malaysia who are at least 18 years of age at the time of entry. Participants below the age of eighteen (18) are required to obtain written parental/guardian approval to take part in the Contest, and to provide that to the Organizer on request.
· 1.4. The Contest is not open to the employees of the Organizer, and distributors.
· 1.5. All personal details submitted must be accurate, complete and subject to proof upon the request of the Organizer. The Organizer reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of any entry and to disqualify any entry that does not comply with these Terms & Conditions or that interferes with the entry process.
2. Contest Period
· 2.1. The Contest will run from th 4th February 2020 to 13th February 2020 11:59pm (GMT +8).
· 2.2. Participants are allowed to join the Contest at any time during the Contest Period.
· 2.3. Any entries submitted outside of the Contest Period will not be entertained.
3. Contest Mechanics
· 3.1 Participants may enter the Contest as many times as they wish, should they adhere to the contest mechanics during the Contest Period.
· 3.2 No proof of purchase is required to join the Contest.
· 3.3 How to enter:
a. Share a photo with your loved one(s).
b. Share this post on your wall and make sure it is public.
c. The most creative picture and caption will win.
· 3.4 Contest will only run on Facebook. Only submissions on Facebook will be deemed valid.
4. Winner Selection
· 4.1. Winners will be selected by the Organizer from all valid Entries submitted after the end of the Contest Period.
· 4.2. Winners will win a:
a. Pair of Xiaomi Mi Band 4.
b. Pair of customized t-shirts.
c. Youbeli RM10 discount voucher.
· 4.3. Only entries from individuals will be accepted. Any entry that the Organizer believes has been made (a) via participation in a syndicate and/or (b) via any form of machine assisted intervention enabling multiple computer-generated entries, will be disqualified. The Organizer reserves the right to discount multiple entries from the same IP address should it deem these entries to be in violation of these Terms & Conditions.
· 4.4. Any decision by the Organizer is final. No correspondence will be entertained.
5. Awesome Prizes
· 5.1 Allocated prizes for this Campaign are:
a. Pair of Xiaomi Mi Band 4.
b. 5 pairs of customized t-shirt.
c. 5 Youbeli discount vouchers worth RM10 each.
. 5.2 Please expect to receive your prize within 7 to 14 working days after the winner announcment.
. 5.3 Delivery charge is to be borne by the winner.
· 5.4 Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable for cash.
· 5.5 Prizes which are damaged during delivery process are not replaceable and the Organizer disclaims any obligations to replace the damages prizes.
6. Notification of winners
· 6.1 Winners will be contacted on 14th February 2020 via Facebook message after the end of the Contest Period.
· 6.2 All winners will need to share their contact details via private message (PM) within 1 working day.
· 6.3. Should a winner fail to respond to the private message (PM) by 12.00pm on 16th February 2020, the Organizer reserves the right to disqualify the winner.
· 6.4. The Organizer's decision on any matter concerning the contest is final with respect to any aspect of the Contest, including the determination of the winners. No correspondences or appeals will be entertained.
7. Rights of the Organizer
· 7.1. Subject to applicable laws and regulations, the Organizer may at its absolute discretion modify, annul or rescind these Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice.
· 7.2. If for any reason, any aspect of the Contest is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any causes beyond the control of the Organizer which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Contest, the Organizer reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest, or invalidate any affected entries.
· 7.3. The Organiser reserves the right to disqualify incomplete, illegible, disfigured or late entries automatically or when the authenticity of entry is questionable.
· 7.4. The Organizer may at its sole discretion, disqualify any entries and prohibit further participation in the Contest by any person whom the Organizer reasonably believes has tampered with the entry process or with the operation of the Contest or who has acted in violation of these Terms and Conditions or in a disruptive manner or for any other reason.
· 7.5. Any Participant who submits an Entry or other material or information which the Organizer reasonably considers is inappropriate for any reason whatsoever, including but not limited to obscene, illicit or otherwise inappropriate written and/or photo content will be disqualified from the Contest and will not be eligible to win any prizes.
· 7.6. The Organizer reserves the right to substitute any prize of similar value without prior notice.
· 7.7. The Organizer reserves the right to select an alternative winner (based on the criteria in 4.1) in the event the Organizer has reasonable grounds for believing that the selected winner has contravened any part of these Terms and Conditions.
· 7.8. Participants agree to be bound by the decisions of the Organizer.
· 7.9. The Organizer may require participants to validate any one or all of their entries in the Contest or to provide more information to allow the Organizer to verify the participants’ entries, at any time during the Contest prior to being eligible to redeem any prize.
· 7.10. Acceptance of a prize constitutes permission for the Organizer and its agencies to use the relevant winner’s name, entry and/or photograph for purposes of publicity, advertising and/or trade without further compensation, approval or notice.
· 7.11. Acceptance of any Prize shall constitute a release and discharge of the Organizer by each winner from any and all liability, claims, demands, causes of action, and/or damages which the winner may have, whether known or unknown at the present time, of any nature whatsoever, arising out of or relating to: (i) the Contest, (ii) personal injury and/or property damage, theft or loss suffered by the winner (and/or their companions and/or pets) as a result of the use and/or enjoyment of the Prize, and/or (iii) any tax liabilities in relation to the Contest, Prize and/or use or enjoyment of the same.
· 7.12. The Organizer’s decision on any matter concerning the Contest is final with respect to any aspect of the Contest, including the determination of the winners. No correspondences or appeals will be entertained.
· 7.13. The Organizer is not responsible or liable for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction, unauthorized access to, or alteration of, user or member communications, or any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of e-mail or players on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the internet and/or websites.
· 7.15. All content submitted by any participant (other than participant’s personal information) and all copyright and other rights in such content and/or other materials will vest in and become the property of the Organizer and will not be returned. Each participant agrees to provide a written assignment of all rights to the Organizer, if requested. The Organizer (and its affiliates) reserves the right to use all content of any participant in this Contest for any purpose the Organizer deems fit to the extent permitted by law, including without limitations for publicity purposes, and to the extent the Organizer does not own such content pursuant to these Terms each participant hereby grants to the Organizer (and its affiliates) a worldwide, royalty-free and non-exclusive license to use the copyright and all other intellectual property rights of whatever nature in such content for such purposes. The participant also agrees in so far as it is permitted by law to waive all moral rights in the art types submitted including the right of attribution of authorship.