Organiser and Eligibility
1. This Kawan Food “Seoul Delicious” Contest [“Contest”] is organised by Kawan Food Manufacturing Sdn Bhd [126016-A] [“the Organiser”] and is open to all Malaysian residents with a valid MyKad and address in Malaysia, aged 18 and above as of 15 November 2019.
2. The following group of persons shall not be eligible to participate in this Contest:
2.1. Employees of the Organiser [including its associated and related companies] and their immediate family members [children, parents, brothers and sisters, including spouses]; and/or
2.2 Representatives, employees, servants and/or agents of advertising and/or promotion service providers of the Organiser [including its associated and related companies], and their immediate family members [children, parents, brothers and sisters, including spouses].
3. This Contest will run from 15 November 2019 to 15 January 2020 at “23:59:59” [“the Contest Period”]; and with weekly selection from 25 November 2019 to 06 January 2020 for weekly cash prizes and 16 Jan 2020 for grand prize [“the Weekly Selection Date”].
4. The Organiser reserves the right to amend the Contest Period or Weekly Selection Date at any time. All entries received outside the stipulated period above will be disqualified.
Contest Entry Methods
5. To participate in this Contest, participants are required to complete the following steps:
a. Purchase any product from Kawan or KG Pastry worth a minimum of RM15 at
i. Any physical retail stores, supermarkets and hypermarkets,
ii. Kawan Food e-store
iii. Kawan Food Official Stores on Youbeli.com, Lazada, Shopee, PrestoMall, Potboy, PrestoMall.
iv. HalalFood Master.
b. Tell us your favourite Kawan / KG Pastry product together with a photo of your most memorable Kawan Food moment with your loved ones;
c. Submit the entry via Whatsapp to +60174121178 together with
i. Photo of the original receipt indicating the said purchase (photocopies will not be accepted) OR screenshot of the proof of payment for online purchases that do not provide physical receipt,
ii. Full Name as per MyKad
iii. MyKad No.
6. Each entry submitted must complete all the steps in the Contest. Any incomplete entries will be automatically disqualified.
7. Each receipt is entitled to one contest entry only.
8. Each participant may submit more than one  entry for this Contest.
9. This Contest should be used strictly for general purposes under the terms and conditions set out herein only.
10. There are a total of two  categories for the Prizes in this Contest, with seven  prize selection dates:
11. Each participant may only win not more than one  prize in each category, regardless of the number of entries submitted.
12. Participants may, however, win more than one  category, for example Weekly Prize Week 3 and Grand Prize.
13. The Organiser reserves the right to replace any Prize with a prize of equivalent value at any time, without prior notice given.
14. Winners of the Grand Prize are responsible to make the travel arrangements on their own for four  persons and submit the relevant invoices for flight and accommodation (for 4 days, 3 nights) to Kawan Food for reimbursement within three  months of the winner announcement date.
15. In the event when the total cost for flight and accommodation (for 4 days, 3 nights) is less than Ringgit Malaysia Ten Thousand [RM10,000], the balance will be given to winner in the form of cash.
16. All winners will be selected based on the creativity and relevancy to the Contest.
Liability and Responsibility
17. Participants shall assume full liability and responsibility in case of any liability, mishap, injury, damage, claim or accidents (including death) resulting from their participation in this Contest. The Organiser shall not be responsible for any liability, mishap, loss, damage, claim or accident (including death) in any manner whatsoever.
18. All recording, transportation, accommodation, personal costs and/or any other costs, fees and/or other expenses that are incurred to participate in this Contest are the sole responsibility of the winner.
19. The Organiser is not responsible for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction, unauthorized access to, or alteration of, user or member communications, or any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of e-mail or players on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet and/or websites.
20. Participants also agree that the Organiser is not responsible nor liable for any delay, injury or damage to the user’s and/or any third party's computer, computer system or apparatus relating to or resulting from the access to, participation in this Contest, including the playing, downloading of any materials or information from the internet and in connection with this Contest, submission/uploading of the photos for this Contest, including without limitation any server failure, lost, delayed or corrupted data or other malfunction.
Rights of the Organiser
21. The Organiser reserves the right to use, edit, modify and publish the entry submitted by all the users, publish the names of the users, in any way it deems fit for any advertising, trade, promotional purpose and for any other reason whatsoever, without any further notice to the users and the users shall not claim ownership or any payment or compensation on the materials. For the avoidance of doubt, the submissions will not be edited for moderation purposes.
22. The Organiser reserves the right to modify, suspend or cancel this Contest in the event that it becomes not capable of running as planned, technically interfered or corrupted, including but not limited to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Organiser, despite the best efforts of the Organiser.
23. The Organiser reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any user that is found or suspected of tampering with the Contest submission process, the operation of this Contest.
24. The Organiser shall not be held liable or responsible for any delay and/or failure in the receipt of entry due to the inability of the respective Internet Service Provider [ISP] company and/or telecommunication network to provide timely and/or efficient internet and/or telecommunication services.
Other Terms & Conditions
25. All entries submitted must be original and shall not breach any intellectual property rights belonging to any party. The users shall not pose, distribute, reproduce or submit in any way whatsoever, any materials containing any other party’s intellectual property rights, including but not limited to copyrights, or other proprietary information owned by another party without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such intellectual property rights or proprietary information. If you believe that your work has been copied and posted in a way that constitutes an intellectual property infringement, please contact the Organiser.
26. The Organiser, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to modify this Rules & Regulations without any prior notice, if required for the smooth running of the Contest.
27. This Rules & Regulations are prepared in English only.
28. By participating in this Contest, users agree to be bound by this Contest Rules and Regulations, and the decisions of the Organiser.