Expiry Date: No Expiry
Type: Sanitary Pad & Pantyliner1. Small-scale production. Limited Stock. Pattern is randomly-picked.
2. All cloth pads are hand sewn articles. Every flaw guarantees its uniqueness.
Usage: Begin and the end of Periods
Outer Layer: Coloured Printing Cotton, Beautiful Personalised
Inner Layer: Organic Knitted Cotton, High Permeability & Comfort in Wear
Absorbent Layer: Non Bleach Needled Cotton, Excellent Absorbency
How to use
1. Organic cotton facing skin
2. Printed pattern facing down
3. Fold “wings” around the outside and snap fasten.
How to Wash
1. Rinse – Rinse and lather with cool water to remove any discharge (Not hot water)
2. Soak – Soak in cold water for minimum 3 hours to overnight
3. Hand wash – Lather with probiotic soap or natural detergent. Place in laundry bag for machine wash. Do not use dryer
4. Dry inside or outside, preferably in the sun for disinfection.
To remove stains
1. Use baking soda, lemon dip, salt water or natural enzyme to decompose the stains
2. If stain remains, soak in water for longer hours, add a teaspoon of baking soda
3. The key for removing stain is to soak more thoroughly. Repeat the steps above whenever needed.
How to store
Fold soiled area inward, snap fasten and place into waterproof / zipper pouch
1. Wash before first use
2. Women’s panties are often fitted to keep the pads in place, you can still move freely after wearing
3. During heavy flow, add another absorbent pad
4. Change regularly and it won’t leak easily.
Why Organic Pad?
✓ Local handmade
✓ Organic Cotton
✓ Reduce Allergic
LIKE our Facebook Page or Instagram to receive our future updates! To create a Zero Waste Lifestyle together
Hashtag#KoruBulkStore #SanitaryPad #PantyLiner
How To Buy
|Zone||Weight||Delivery Fee (RM)|
|West Malaysia||First 1.00 kg||4.80|
|Additional 1.00 kg||2.00|
|East Malaysia||First 1.00 kg||13.00|
|Additional 1.00 kg||9.00|