Size (length*width*height): 10cm x 10cm x 15cm
Expiry Date: Short Expiry
Formulation: Glycerin Soap Base
Skin Concerns: Anti-Bacterial
Skin Type: All Types
Ingredient Type: Oil FreeBenefits
• Improves product surface conditions; – Reduces surface defects such as, melt fracture, porosities, burrs, etc.
– Eliminates die build-up. – Improves dimension stability & controllability.
– Improves color/other additives dispersion.– Reduces gel formation.– Reduces crystallization.
• Increases Production Capability;– Reduces internal (Extruder) pressure.– Reduces the power consumption by the Extruder.– Reduces heat transition within the Extruder.– Reduces downtime.– Reduces time taken for colour change.
• Reduces Cost– Allows effective use of lower MFI resins.– Allows extrusion of temperature sensitive Resins.
It is used as a scale inhibitor and dispersant for circulating cool water system, papermaking, weave, dyeing, ceramics, painting, etc.
Other Name: 2-Propenoic acid homopolymer;Acrylic acid polymer;Poly(acrylic acid);Propenoic acid polymer;PAA;
Polyacrylic acid CAS 9003-01-4 is white powder. Polyacrylic acid is considered to be a first mucoadhesive polymer and the protonated form at an acidic pH is responsible for mucoadhesion. It is a hydrophilic colloidal solution, similar in properties to water-soluble natural gums.
Polyacrylic acid is a synthetic high-molecular weight polymer of acrylic acid. They may be homopolymers of acrylic acid, or crosslinked with an allyl ether of pentaerythritol, allyl ether of sucrose, or allyl ether of propylene. In a water solution at neutral pH, PAA is an anionic polymer, i.e. many of the side chains of PAA will lose their protons and acquire a negative charge. This makes PAAs polyelectrolytes, with the ability to absorb and retain water and swell to many times their original volume
|Zone||Weight||Delivery Fee (RM)|
|West Malaysia||First 3.00 kg||5.00|
|Extra 1.00 kg||2.00|
|East Malaysia||First 0.50 kg||14.30|
|Extra 0.50 kg||5.10|