Size (length*width*height): 50cm x 30cm x 40cm
What's in the box:
- 1set x TEIN S.TECH SPORT LOWERED SPORT SPRINGS
|ITEMS:||TEIN S.TECH SPORT LOWERED SPORT SPRINGS|
|PRODUCT SERIES:||S-TECH SERIES|
|MATERIAL:||Chrome Vanadium SAE9254V Construction|
PRODUCT DESCRIPTION: :
TEIN S.Tech Springs are an excellent step towards suspension tuning. They offer approximately a 1.5 inch drop for a more aggressive appearance and increased road holding capability. Designed to be used with OEM or OEM replacement shocks. Each application is road tested for the proper balance between performance and comfort.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Chrome Vanadium SAE9254V Construction
- Progressive Spring Rate Design
- Includes Silencer Rubber on certain applications
- Green Powder Coat Finish
- Developed to be used in conjunction with OEM or OEM replacement dampers
Recently, We have confirmed that there are COUNTERFEIT TEIN S.TECH springs selling market.
To assure authenticity of any TEIN product, PLEASE make your purchases only through a TEIN Authorized Dealer.
TEIN would like to inform you of the differences between the COUNTERFEIT TEIN S.TECH springs and the Authentic S.TECH.
Difficult-to-tell counterfeit S.tech springs are being heavily marketed.
Such replicas may be of bad quality and extremely dangerous
• NO precise lowering spec.
• Unknown quality, which may lead to sagging, rust, cracking and noise issues
• Unknown Engineering Data
• Extremely dangerous and can lead to suspension failure
We are now in the process of taking legal matters in effort to resolve this issue. We are committed to keep the general public informed as information becomes available.
TEIN S.Tech Springs- Authentic Vs Counterfeit
Point 1: Outer Box - Prints
* Letters 'STYLISH SPEC' on fake one are thinner and darker in color than genuine one.
Point 2: Outer Box - Product Label
* Fake label is bigger than the frame printed on the box thus is going over the line.
* Fonts used on the label is thinner and the print is light.
Point 3: Protuct - Part & Lot Number
* Genuine S.Tech springs have the part number and lot number printed parallel to the coil itself.
* The counterfeit spring has the number printed parallel to the ground, and uses a heavier font.
Point 4: Protuct Logo
* The authentic Tein S.Tech has the TEIN trademark and "TEIN" branding directly printed on on the spring.
* The counterfeit spring has a 'TEIN' sticker.
* Compare the counterfeit and authentic Tein S.Tech springs. Differences in design and construction illustrate a difference in engineering.
* The counterfeit's product quality is unknown, leaving performance, handling and most important, your safety at risk.
CUSTOMER ARE ADVISED TO CONTACT US FOR CHECKING STOCK AVAILABILITY
CONTACT US FOR COMBINED SHIPPING DISCOUNT. TERMS AND CONDITION APPLIED
FOR SELF COLLECTION, SMALL AMOUNT OF DEPOSIT WILL BE REQUIRED AND WE WILL INFORM YOU THE COLLECTION DATE
|Zone||Weight||Delivery Fee (RM)|
|West Malaysia||First 1.00 kg||9.50|
|Additional 0.50 kg||3.00|
|East Malaysia||First 1.00 kg||15.00|
|Additional 0.50 kg||6.00|