Demonstrate key mathematical ideas to learners and support teachers' professional development with engaging digital resources.
- Provides interactive teaching tools for demonstrating key mathematical ideas with clear models and images
- Engages learners with animations to introduce and explain new concepts
- Offers presentations and videos on mathematics pedagogy to aid professional development and support teachers in using the resources effectively
- Contains a full audio glossary of key mathematical language
- Includes printable and editable versions of any additional resources needed for activities in the Learner's Book
- This series is built on best practice teaching methods and the latest expert research in mathematical education. It provides full coverage of the Cambridge Primary Mathematics Curriculum Framework for Stages 1-6 to deepen mathematical understanding and aid preparation for the Progression Tests and Primary Checkpoint Test.
|Cambridge - Year 4|
How To Buy
|Zone||Order Total (RM)||Delivery Fee (RM)|
|West Malaysia||Flat Rate||FREE|
|East Malaysia||Flat Rate||FREE|