What's in the box:
HEXA JJAMPPONG (Korean Spicy Seafood Soup mix) 150g
Product: HEXA JJamppong (Korean Spicy Seafood Soup mix) 150g
The word jjamppong comes from the Japanese word for mix, and the dish itself was supposedly created by Chinese immigrants living in Nagasaki, Japan. It's a soothing mix of noodles, seafood, vegetables, and meat in a spicy, savory soup.
At most restaurants, you'll usually see jjamppong with squid, shrimp, and mussels with various vegetables (green cabbage, carrot, zucchini, mushrooms, onions, and scallions) in a fiery red soup base.Generally, the soup can be quite spicy but it can be toned down if youre cooking it at home.
With HEXA Jjamppong's spicy and rich sauce, It is easy to make and simple to adapt this soup for your own tastes and spice level at home. satisfy your palate as well as deep down hunger. Once you try this refreshing and comforting Korean dish, you will crave it again and again.
- 100% natural ingredients.
- One of the world's most popular Korean authentic dishes.
- Add just the right amount of heat and flavor to dishes.
- Contain antioxidants and compounds that fight inflammation
- Reduce cholesterol levels
- Lower heart disease risk
- Prevent cancer
- Halal Certified
- HACCP certified
Good food leads to a good mood.
We're here to fill your life with an exotic taste that you may not find easily anywhere else. Cook the kind of food that everyone remembers. Brimming with flavor and life, easy to cook. It can only be found in Ebaza.
1. Preheat awok (or large deep pot) on low heat until heated. Add the oil, jjamppong sauce, minced garlic, minced ginger, and the green onion and stir constantly for a minute or two. Take care not to burn the chili paste as this can give a bitter taste.
2. Turn the heat up to medium and add the zucchini, mushrooms, cabbage, and onion. Cook them until lightly wilted (for 1 to 2 mins). Add the mussels, clams, prawns, oysters, and squid (or baby octopus) and stir a bit.
3. Add the rice wine, soy sauce, and Korean soup stock (or water). Turn the heat up to medium-high. Boil the soup covered until all ingredients are cooked through (about 8 mins) while avoiding overcooking. Remove the cover and add the salt and a few sprinkles of ground black pepper. Add the baby spinach just before serving. (If using baby bok choy, you may need to cook a little longer.)
4. While the soup is boiling (in step 3), cook the noodles in boiling water. Drain and rinse the noodles briefly in cold water. (Steps 3 and 4 should be completed around the same time.)
Chili, Msg, Salt, Onion, Garlic, Anticaking agent, Pepper, and Yeast Extract.
Keep in a clean, dry, and cool place. Better to keep it in the fridge once open.
While Ebaza endeavors to ensure the correctness of its product images and information, sometimes minor changes about the packaging and/or ingredients may be a pending update on Ebaza.com.my. Though items may seldom happen to ship with alternate packaging, the freshness of the products is always guaranteed.
We recommend that you check Hexa Foods YouTube channel
https://www.youtube.com/user/HexaFood or Instagram page https://www.instagram.com/hexafood/?hl=en for easy and convenient video recipes.
Welcome to HEXA Online Herbs & Spices Shop!
Here you are able to find most of our products and purchase through this easy channel.
No more hassle of visiting supermarkets only to find that the herbs and spices that you need is outta stock =(
With access to all of these ingredients, you are now equipped with what any other chefs have. Use our ingredients, whip up a fantastic dish, make everyone awe, and we will be proud.
Wanna know more about our company?
You can visit us at www.hexafood.com or here's a short story
Our company was established in 1997. From a humble setup of manual types of machinery, today fully automated grinding and packaging types of machinery are used to meet our growing business demands.
It is our goal to make "Krisanya" & "HEXA" household brands that define Quality, Affordability, and Taste.
We manufacture a wide range of products such as: Spices, Seasonings, Marinates, Herbs, Flour & Curry Powder. Our current sales channels include the Retail (hypermarket, supermarket, mini market, etc), Food Service and Online too. Any question regarding our products, you can email us at [email protected]
Our new Singapore online store offers variety of seasoning mix and authentic Indian spices. Get the highest quality herbs, ground mix spices and all the amazing fusion of flavours in our Singapore spice blend online store. Purchase your favourite seasoning mix from one of the best Asian spice shops. Check out our Blog and YouTube channel and find variety of recipes using taco meat seasoning mix, burger seasoning, chicken fry seasoning, vegan seasoning premix to add flavour and aroma to the foods. Lets pick up the best condiments from your kitchen spice rack and make a nice home-cooked meal together. Bon Apptit!
|Zone||Weight||Delivery Fee (RM)|
|West Malaysia||First 1.00 kg||6.00|
|Extra 1.00 kg||1.00|