About this product:
- Spring-action blaster comes with 7 high-impact rounds
- Easy-load magazine holds 7 rounds
- Choose red or blue blaster to battle as Red Team or Blue Team
- Blaster has a trigger lock and tactical rail
- Includes blaster, 7 rounds, magazine, and instructions
- Ideal for ages 14+
- Experience the Intensity
- Load and Fire
- Precision Battling
Experience the Intensity
Take aim with the Nerf Rival Apollo XV-700 and experience the intensity of precision battling.
- Nerf Rival blasters feature superior accuracy and unleash high-impact rounds at a velocity of 100 fps (30 mps).
- Whether the competition is a 1-on-1 battle or a squad-sized skirmish, Nerf Rival blasters bring exciting intensity to the action.
- Choose which side to battle on by gearing up with either the Red or Blue version of the Apollo XV-700 blaster (each sold separately).
Load and Fire
The Apollo XV-700 has a spring-action cocking mechanism. Pull the handle all the way back and all the way forward to cock the blaster; look for the orange indicator to show that the blaster is ready to fire. Line up the shot and fire!
- The easy-load magazine holds 7 high-impact foam rounds and can be removed from the blaster with the push of a release button.
- A trigger lock prevents the Nerf Rival Apollo XV-700 blaster from accidentally firing when not in use.
- The tactical rail can hold additional gear (not included).
Experience the excitement of precision battling with Nerf Rival Apollo XV-700 blaster.
- Choose a side and take aim with the superior accuracy of this Nerf Rival blaster to unleash high-impact rounds at a velocity of 100 fps (30 mps).
- The action is intense with the Nerf Rival Apollo XV-700!
Includes blaster, 7 rounds, and instructions.
What others say about this product?
“I own 4 of these NERF Rival shooters now and I love this item. The accuracy is far superior to a normal dart gun and the balls are much harder to damage. Normal tube shaped darts fall apart so easily and I always have to buy so many of them. I have not had to replace these ammo balls yet and they have been well used over the past few months I have owned this item! It is worth the investment to get a Rival gun over another type of nerf gun. If you actually like hitting your target then this is the item to get! Fun for most ages as well. My niece and nephew love this item and so do I! The ammo balls can sting a little but they do not hurt. They have never left a bruise. So far this item is a big hit.”
“Nerf guns have really changed since I was little! I purchased two of these for my husband and I on Valentine's Day. They are crazy loud and powerful. The ratcheting action requires a good bit of force and can be difficult when under heavy fire. The balls don't leave bruises but it's enough sting to make you really try to avoid being hit. Insane range on these. I can shoot a 24 foot ceiling and it comes back down and bounces at least another 8 feet up again. These are crazy fun. I bought two guns, two additional cartridges (12 round cartridges, they fit perfect), and extra ammo. My cats love to play with the little yellow balls we don't manage to get back after a few rounds.”
“This is by far the best nerf ball shooter in my opinion. We now own most of the Nerf guns both manual re-load and flywheel. The Apollo is very accurate. Always shoots far, and each shot is very consistent with the one before. Never jams, easy to load magazines, and easy to load gun configuration. My son and I have used it so much that it finally broke. We ordered two more! Would recommend for both kids and adults.”
|Zone||Weight||Delivery Fee (RM)|
|West Malaysia||First 1.00 kg||7.00|
|Additional 0.50 kg||1.50|
|East Malaysia||First 0.50 kg||10.00|
|Additional 0.50 kg||6.00|