Price in YEN: 2600
Release Date: Dec., 2012
- Accessories: Long Mega Buster, shield, high-Mega Cannon, proto fin funnel Ã 2,
Beam saber Ã 2, saber grip (left and right), fist (left and right), rifle grip (right).
According to wikipedia
The MSN-001X Gundam Delta Kai (pronounced 'Kai') (aka Î´ Kai or Î´Î§) is a prototype transformable mobile suit developed from the MSN-001 Delta Gundam as a technology demonstrator. It appears in the PlayStation 3 video game Mobile Suit Gundam UC (The Postwar) and UC-MSV.
In overall appearance, the Gundam Delta Kai is an enhanced version of the Delta Gundam, which incorporates new technologies that can be used for future mobile suits. It also has a specialized Psycommu system installed called the Nitro System, which grants an ordinary pilot Newtype abilities.
The Gundam Delta Kai is also armed with standard vulcan guns, a long mega buster, two beam sabers and a shield. But also equipped with two fin funnels on its back.
- Vulcan gun: The vulcan gun has been a standard armament of Federation suits since the One Year War. While not very powerful and typically unable to penetrate mobile suit armor, the vulcan gun is useful in intercepting missiles/rockets, destroying mobile suit sensors, and engaging lightly-armored targets such as tanks and small aircraft.
- Long Mega Buster: A specialized Beam Rifle with a power output comparable to a beam cannon. It was developed from the RX-78-4 Gundam Unit 4 "G04"'s Long Beam Cannon.
- Beam Saber: The Delta Gundam Kai's close combat armaments. It is able to melt through most armor and destroy most mobile suits in one strike.
- Shield: The Delta Gundam Kai's defensive armament. It doubles as the unit's forward section in waverider mode.
- Fin Funnels: The Delta Kai mounts two Proto Fin Funnels on its back.
|Zone||Order Price Range (RM)||Delivery Fee (RM)|
|West Malaysia||Flat Rate||8.00|
|East Malaysia||Flat Rate||12.00|
Company Courier Services will be arranged by store owner.
** Delivery is only within Malaysia.