What's in the box:
1 X GUANQIN MALE LEATHER TOURBILLON AUTOMATIC MECHANICAL WATCH WITH CALENDAR DISPLAY 30M WATER RESISTANT TWO MOVING SUB-DIALS (BLACK GOLDEN BLACK), Black Golden Black 0
GUANQIN, as the first pointer type satellite time transfer watch, its accuracy is controlled within 0.1 second. With its imported movement, consummate craft, and the fashion design, GUANQIN Watch is deeply favored by ample white collar class. This GUANQIN Male Leather Calendar Tourbillon Automatic Mechanical Watch, with its automatic mechanical movement, calendar display, and working small two stitches, reflect its own charm and characteristic. Good watch, you are worth owning it.
- GUANQIN calendar leather tourbillon automatic mechanical watch for men.
- Imported automatic mechanical movement, keep time precise.
- Calendar display, auto update calendar, need not to look at the calendar.
- Stainless steel case and back cover, strong and sturdy in structure.
- Working sub-dials, two small sub-dials are week dial and month dial.
- Sapphire glass mirror, anti-scratch, fireproof and not afraid of a drill.
- Hollow tourbillon and transparent back cover, unique design.
- 30 meters water resistant, can freely wear it when bathing or swimming.
- Classic pin buckle, convenient to adjust the length and not easy to fall off.
- Leather Strap, soft and comfortable to wear.
- A great gift for your friends and relatives.
Watches categories: Male table
Watch style: Fashion
Style elements: Hollow Out
Shape of the dial: Round
Display type: Analog
The bottom of the table: Gone
Case material: Stainless Steel
Case color: Gold,Silver
Clasp type: Pin buckle
Water resistance : 30 meters
The dial diameter: 4 cm / 1.57 inches
The band width: 1.8 cm / 0.71 inches
Product size (L x W x H): 25.50 x 4.00 x 1.20 cm / 10.04 x 1.57 x 0.47 inches
Package size (L x W x H): 27.50 x 6.00 x 3.20 cm / 10.83 x 2.36 x 1.26 inches
Water Resistant Watches are sealed to witstand some pressure.
Water resistance is tested in measurements of atmosphere (ATM). Each ATM denotes 10 meters of static water-pressure. This is not the depth to which a watch can be worn. Many watch cases will list the basic measurement of 1 ATM as "water-resistant." These watches will withstand small splashes of water but should not be worn while washing the hands or submerging the hands in water.
Remember, water resistance is tested under static conditions. Wearing a watch which is 50 metres water resistant in water will expose the watch to a much greater pressure than during a 50 metre static test. Therefore the number of metres shown on the watch does not indicate the depth that the watch can be taken to.
Here is a general guide
50M = 5ATM = Shower Proof - it's ok to get it wet a bit.
100M = 10ATM = Extended Water Exposure good for swimming or snorkeling.
200M = 20ATM = Pressure Resistant made for Scuba and Skin Diving.
Q: A 100M watch is surely strong enough on a shallow dive?!
A: No! It isn't because it has not been high pressure sealed. 100M watches are only good for Snorkeling!
Q: What will happen if I try to dive with a watch that is less than 200M Resistant?
A: The watch's seal will be broken, it will flood and break..irrepairably.
Q: So which watch to buy?
A: Think about what you need it for and bear in mind that Scuba Watches (200M) look really cool but tend to be very heavy, which makes them uncomfortable for everyday use.
|Zone||Weight||Delivery Fee (RM)|
|West Malaysia||First 1.00 kg||10.00|
|Additional 1.00 kg||5.00|
|East Malaysia||First 1.00 kg||15.00|
|Additional 1.00 kg||5.00|
|MY||First 0.50 kg||7.00|